Pilatus PC-24

Probably not the aircraft everyone has been waiting for, but Pilatus have just delivered their first PC-24 to customers:

http://robbreport.com/motors/aviation/planesense-pilatus-pc-24-business-jet-2777752/

There are of course two questions to answer: Does this qualify as commercial airliner for revenue service to be included into AS (the PC-12 does, while other business aircraft don't)? And of course, is there even an interest here to implement yet another commercially non-viable super-small aircraft into the already pretty packed portfolio? But then, it would cover the niche of the 10-seat, 800 km/h, 2,500 km range jet, a niche I didn't even know it existed.  :huh:

The PC-12 is in the game because it is used in scheduled service unless the PC-24 is put into commercial service with an airline, I’d say it won’t be added.

The PC24 is just a spectacular plane (especially the unpaved runway capabilities) but sadly we wont see it in game if it dosnt fly commercially  :(

It would be fun to have for anyone looking to role play an all business class airline.

The PC24 is considered as a business jet which lack in general in Airlinesim.

Wouldnt make sense anyway cause you probably have to set 180% prices to get a 6 seater jet profitable

Once the new passenger class system comes online, I bet we might discover uses for small luxurious jets. Maybe…

The PC-24 has just been approved for commuter operations with up to 10 passengers and will deliver such aircraft to an undisclosed US customer.

If the aircraft gets implemented, I will find a use case for it, as I did for the PC-12. :smiley:

1 Like

Me too I guess. If the Pilatus portfolio is updated please do not forget the PC12 NGX!

1 Like

Has anyone found a way to make the PC-24 viable?

Waiting for it to be included in game worlds with the old ORS, there they might work at 200 percent prices. With the new ORS it can barely break even if you own the aircraft.

Don’t expect them to be the backbone of your fleet and it won’t matter too much, I guess :blush: