Buy my account?

I just had an offer from a user to pay me 30 US dollars to buy my Airlinesim account on eBay. This sounds like a scam to me and it also sounds like he would be violating the rules by having more than one account. Just a thought. I have cut and pasted the message for your reference. Thanks.

Buying your Account?

2018-02-10 13:31 HT

Good day Sir,

My name is… and i am sick of building up an airline. I began 6 weeks after the Server has started and I asked myself if you are willing to sell your Account… I would pay up to 30 USD.

If you accept just create an eBay offer and send me the link.

Thanks for reading it :slight_smile:

This message has been sent to several users. AS support is aware of it. Thank you for sharing.

(And thanks for not sharing names in public!)

//Banff

Why do you write here? Send it to support and let them do their work. Or even better: send your answer directly and stop behaving like a small kid.

Honestly this gave me a good laugh

Honestly this gave me a good laugh

I was actually kind of insulted that he thought my airline was only worth $30! I must not be trying hard enough LOL.

I was actually kind of insulted that he thought my airline was only worth $30! I must not be trying hard enough LOL.

Yeah, you should be charging an hourly rate for every hour you worked on it :D

Why do you write here? Send it to support and let them do their work. Or even better: send your answer directly and stop behaving like a small kid.

All due respect what you said was not warranted. I am glad he put this out here so that people would be made aware of a possible scam. 

Please next time don't insult a member of this community.

Reading the rules would tell you that it is not allowed to sell or buy an account. There are rules against it. And clear communication instructions. Write an email to support. That’s all.

Writing here in the forum may make somebody laugh but will not help to prevent this cheat.

Technically you can not transfer an account to another person. You can just give your credentials to a friend or family if you do not want to play anymore, but be careful not to create other accounts then to make agreements with the previous airline because it would be cheating.

This type of request is just a scam or a joke because what is the benefit of buying an airline that is only 2 months old?

Reading the rules would tell you that it is not allowed to sell or buy an account. There are rules against it. And clear communication instructions. Write an email to support. That’s all.

Writing here in the forum may make somebody laugh but will not help to prevent this cheat.

I reported it to support before I put it up here. <_< I'm not a small kid; I just teach them science.  -_- We all need a little more humor in our lives. ;) 

He was being responsible, stop condescending him bet you haven't got this message since you haven't got a good airline to sell 

Sure there are rules against it but as long as both parties agree and there is no interaction between the accounts it cant really be enforced. I agree about the humour, I have sadly never experienced a funny science teacher. Best case scenario was an old lady from Missouri who was a huge Trekkie. Worst case scenario an old grumpy Englishman screaming and sending us to the Headmistress for "not charging our machines" (meaning computers). 

He was being responsible, stop condescending him bet you haven't got this message since you haven't got a good airline to sell 

Where did you come from in all this? Insulting highscore´s airlines does not belong here.

No I have no Arline for sale as it is against the rules. And no, so far no message reached me. :slight_smile: but perhaps you want to sell yours, mr. Checker?

Sure there are rules against it but as long as both parties agree and there is no interaction between the accounts it cant really be enforced. I agree about the humour, I have sadly never experienced a funny science teacher. Best case scenario was an old lady from Missouri who was a huge Trekkie. Worst case scenario an old grumpy Englishman screaming and sending us to the Headmistress for "not charging our machines" (meaning computers).

You are wrong. It is forbidden to sell an account.

Did I ever say it is legal? But please tell me how you plan on catching any sold account as long as there inst cooperation? As I said it isnt legal but it cant be enforced as long as there isnt cooperation, neither do I think resources should be spent on a witch hunt for sold accounts.

You probably do not understand, that if anyone ever passed on an account to someone else, he most likely transferred it for free and then received an unsolicited donation.

Did I ever say it is legal? But please tell me how you plan on catching any sold account as long as there inst cooperation? As I said it isnt legal but it cant be enforced as long as there isnt cooperation, neither do I think resources should be spent on a witch hunt for sold accounts.

This case is very clear, Christian. There is no witch hunt needed, there is a player who wants to buy an airline. Which, by the way, seems not to be illegal but would force a player who would sell his account to act illegally. While nobody can (and perhaps should, agreed) check if members have transferred accounts in the past to someone else with money donations involved, in this particular case it would be very easy. Tell the offering player to stop it and tell the companies who have received this message (and have reported the case) that they are not allowed to sell their account. That's it.

what?

You can give up your account privately, but it's not officially allowed in the rules of the game