Mass Exit of Chinese Airlines

6 airlines I IL with at PEK have filed for bankruptcy withing 20mins of each other, were they kicked for some reason or is this purely coincidence?

Server?

Probably just subsidiaries and the holding quit. If they were to be kicked for cheating UAB should have been informed.

Probably just subsidiaries and the holding quit. If they were to be kicked for cheating UAB should have been informed.

Not necessarily. In clear cases, where it's obvious to AS support, that multi-account cheating is going on, the airlines in question will be deleted. If that's the case in this situation, am I not aware of. 

Hello, about which server are we talking? Otto?

I saw it too. This is hoover. They weren't all at the same time, but they were within a half hour from each other. Certainly seems as though they were cheating, as all of those accounts had different usernames (I had looked earlier).

It makes me extremely happy actually, as it included my main competitors. Whoo! And I'm happy that cheaters are getting caught, too.

Lol, in my opinion is really hard to cheat on Hoover. No stock market,no course manipulation or money transfer

And Multiaccounting is quite expensive(6 credits per day)

But it’s good day when cheaters get caught :smiley:

Might be indeed a bunch of friends who coincidentally want to play on the same server at the same airport but then got bored (probably after they realised that the stock market is disabled  ^_^ ) and quit.

A small wonder besides: If there are two airlines on two accounts based at the same airport, whose players coordinate each other so well, that they painfully avoid overlaps in their destinations or even aircraft type sizes, schedule their flights at the same waves, join the same alliance, have the same IL partners and have logos almost certainly drawn by the same person, de facto running one airline with 20 million AS$ of start capital, how well received is this - even if there could be proven that they are physically two different people?