Idlewild is waiting for you with opportunities

If you are still undecided where to start, Idlewild could be your place.

The gameworld has exciting opportunities in these markets:

Vietnam

South Korea

Venezuela

Iran

Russia

India

Tunisia

Please contact me via in-game PM for leasing opportunities of cheap aircraft at 10% lease price.

Second largest airline in Russia just liquidated on Idlewild. This is your opportunity to start in Russia.

Personal suggestion would be to start hub in Novosibirsk or Krasnoyarsk and use that to connect Russia east-West, North-South.

Also lots of slots in Moscow.

Cheap aircraft leases from AviCAP and other Diamond Star lessors available to any new player that starts in Russia without any strings attached. Cheap lease duration for a minimum of 3 months. After 3 months arrangements will be made. Leases will not be cancelled unilaterally. You will be given a choice if you prefer newish or oldish aircraft. Please contact Diamond Star alliance directors and managers via in-game message to request these affordable leases.*

Act now and grab this opportunity!

*Interested players must not be playing on Idlewild at the moment and certain other restrictions might apply. DS reserves the right to deny lease offers to players based on past negative interactions

I tried to send you a message, but it looks like you can’t receive any…Please send me a pm

Try it ingame on the server.

Battle for Philippines going on. Reporters welcome :)