One more time... Loading factors

Hi everyone!

It’s my 3d try to airline sim. It’s the same situation every time. 0 demand on routes. What’s wrong?

I started in Kyiv, then in Prague. This time Budapest.

I believe that between Budapest and Wroclaw could be low demand because of close destination

But between TLV and BUD on flighstats every day is 3 flights. By Boeing 737-800. I have no competitors on route. PPR is 4 from 5. I have one flight and only 5 pas from 120.

I have more than 20 destinations and only one to Tirana has loading more than 70%.

What goes wrong? Airlinesim is good only for big cities etc London, Paris? And there is no demand between airports with 4-7 pas level?

Server and Name of you airline would be very helpful.

It's my new account

It's just started. but for 24 hours demand factors is not so good((

The same^ BUD-LIS BUD-Marrakesh

02-line

ELLINIKON

Thanks for you help!

I try it in english.

-

You founded your airline yesterday.

You did start your flights immediately, not with 3 days delay (in order to get pax from 3 update cycles).

Your Embraer have maximum number of seat. The AS-passengers like comfort (both seats ond service).

When playing AS you need patience.

I know about 3 cycles) but if one cycle gives 3 pax(((( 3 cycles gives 9? on LIS TLV flights operates b737

You mean I have to improve service?

AS like comfort but... it have a big ifluence on short routes? 

but in resault I have standart prices and standart service. 

And Price performance ratio* is 4 from 5

So the all pax goes to me? So there are only 3 pax per day

Ok so I have a little time this evening... I'm not having a go, I'm saying what I would change about your airline and some pointers...

• As stated you are best using Activate (3 days) as this gives you 3 cycles. If there infinite seats then yes, if each cycle gives you 3 pax, then 3x3 = 9. However if on the 2nd cycle a flight fills up (not always yours) you will find maybe 2nd cycle you get extra... 
  • AS is a game of connections. Passengers don't mind connecting. This is IMPORTANT for a few reasons. The longer your route the more competition you have. As a prime example...your BUD-LIS (LONG) has 5,100 other flights competing, your BUD-WRO only has 137. Why is this important? Less competition = more pax. Start by building a solid route network of short routes
  • Again AS IS A GAME OF CONNECTIONS. The better your connections the more pax come. Why attract to just WRO-BUD pax, when you can appeal to WRO-(BUD)-NAP pax? Doubled up already. You need to build your schedule in waves....all 6 aircraft land at the same time, then after the minimum connection time depart at the same time. Once you have a solid hub system then look at destinations more than 2.5 hours away.

So what to change?

• Destinations (see above)
  • Scheduling (see above)
  • Aircraft Type (use the aircraft evaluation tool, you will find the E140 one of the worst aircraft in AS)
  • Seating - AS passengers like comfort - standard seating is not comfort = passengers go to other airlines
  • Service - same point....

Last point... just because you are the only airline on a route does not mean you do not have competition. You only have no competition when the ORS for the route you select only has your flights

Hope that helps

Ian

Shouting will not change your situation...

But ianmanson was faster and has explained everything. :)

Sorry just to add....research!!!! The top 10 routes at BUD are (flights you offer per week):

• FRA (0)
  • MUC (0)
  • LTN (0)
  • WAW (0)
  • CDG (0)
  • PRG (5) 
  • AMS (0)
  • IST (0)
  • STN (0)
  • TLV (6)

And PS highscore.... :P

Thanks a lot for such detailed answer/ I really want to understand the logic.

1.About destination and other airlines – I thought that direct flight better in all situations. So ok, I understand now about the competition on connection flights of other companies. But for passenger no any difference between direct and connect???

2.About aircraft economy already understood

3.And about seats((( But we have a Price performance ratio*. If it’s 4 from 5 it’s not enough? If I have better seats I have to make prices higher?

4. So for my BUD-TLV route the better way is to change seats?

3. yes, you need better seats and best service. Then you can raise the prices also.

I cannot write here which seats and how much you can charge for it as my post will be censored perhaps but if you want to know more about it, feel free to write me a PM.

Direct IS better. But the way the distribution system works is that (using LIS-BUD) you have 1 flight of 5100, those passengers will be distributed in different percentages among those flights. Dividing any number of passengers by 5100 is not good...

Personally I would not even touch TLV - its a fairly long route, and my experience with TLV says getting any passengers is VERY hard from there

I have the same situation not only with TLV but also with LIS, MAD, RAK and all routes 2000km+

ok, i see these routes in ORS

In ORS flights sorted by raiting/

This raiting includes:

1. seats and servise?

2/ time?

3. price?

Or some of this factors influence additionally?

And what is the logic of pax? They think about price? time? or seates?

Like I said...try shorter routes first, and build a hub from them. It is sorted by all of the above. More experienced players will tell you differently, but I believe seats and time are the bigger priorities. 

Seats, time, service. AS passengers don't care about price. They want luxury. Kaviar and champagne.

1.I understand - type of seated not influence on max load. so Leisure would be enough?

And seat pitch is also important?

2. For nearest 24 h it's only 30 flights avaliable to book on BUD-LIS. Maybe I would be lucky

3. I understand AS passengeres not from the Earth. I think Ryanair and Jet air would not win in AS/ So the only strategy more comfort more prices

In terms of seats etc. I'm going to give the most annoying answer...trial and error. If you accept AS is a game of connections and trial/error you will do well. At the moment a low cost strategy does not work

WHAT???

Leisure is far away from enough. ComfortPlus in economy might do it (but only might). For business, you will need LieFlat140 on very short flights already.

trial and error...)))

what about seat pitch? does oi metter?

YES!

But now it is your time to check it out yourself. Trial and error...

Every player here has restarted several times. And you can learn a lot by reading the forum threads.