personnel mood doesn't increase

Allthough I'm paying my staff more than average since the beginning my personnel mood does not increase. As I experienced on other gameworlds it usually should increase after a few weeks which also influences the company image in a positive way. Anyone else with the same problem on Hoover?

I maxed out the salaries of my employees on the first week. Their mood went from one bar to five bars instantly. You can maintain those five bars of mood if you keep paying your staff above-average salaries.

Bottom line: I don't think you're paying your staff enough.

Best wishes,

JustPlaneBad

I maxed out the salaries of my employees on the first week. Their mood went from one bar to five bars instantly. You can maintain those five bars of mood if you keep paying your staff above-average salaries.

Bottom line: I don't think you're paying your staff enough.

On Hoover?

What do you meen by maxed out? Usually 5 or 10 $ more than average was enough to to raise the mood bar after 2 or 3 weeks.

20% plus in the first week.

Yes, it was on Hoover. By maxed out, I mean that I kept raising the salaries by 10% increments until the page stopped letting me increase them. I raised a $1500 salary to a $2800 salary. The mood went up immediately at the next week-end closing.

Let us know if that answers your question. It might take some time for the next week-end closing to go around.

Best,

JustPlaneBad

It does not matter which server you are playing. Increasing the salaries by 20% or 30% in the first week and lowering then to average + 2-3% is enough and will give you 5 bars mood.

Thanks, I'll give it a try