737-900 maintenance level / performance change

Hi,

Where do we have information about that performance changes of 737-900ER BGW (winglets) have changed?

For long time, schedule has been ok, but now I have several planes with negative maintenance level.

I'm not 100% happy about such changes.

Kind regards

24.11.2017 was the date of the blog entry. Perhaps you have not seen and read it. But it was there.

http://www.airlinesim.aero/blog/de/2017/11/24/otto-iii-launch/(in German)

Hi,

I'm sorry, but this blog entry says nothing about this.

First of all, the subject line is talking about Otto III, so why should a player on another server read this?

Besides this, it only says that all 737-900ER with winglets and scimitar get the same mainteance level.

How should a player know that this has a negative influence on the 737-900ER with winglets?

[Edit]I want to say: negative effect could be on scimitar planes not winglest [/edit]

In this case I'm not talking about previous changes differed between scheduled and not scheduled flights as well.

I'm very sorry, but the wording of this blog entry is insufficient to inform about this change.

Kind regards

This should not have had negative influence on 739 ER and 739 ER winglets, but a positive one on 739 ER scimitar, which was getting less maintenance than 739 ER winglets. Something must have gone wrong and I am sure it will be investigated.

The change wasn’t intended to have that kind of effect (with worse maintenance ratios occurring). We only learned about it today thanks to another report.

We’ll investigate what went wrong there and hopefully fix it by the end of this week.

Thanks Spezialist

Only that I get you right. Such a change should have been announced differently, if it has been intended?

[edit]For me it is frustrating, but I believe smaller airlines might have more problems[/edit]

Yes, it would have been announced differently - but our goal is to avoid any negative effects on flight plans anyway. It should have only been a small maintenance improvement for some types, nothing else.

Is there a possibility that Martin is currently working at it?

It looks better for the HGW winglets version now (still problems), but I have 25 planes less on my list for the HGW since my first post.

That seems strange, I'm not aware of any changes being done yet.

I was informed of this 'effect' in December by another person. Just went through all my basic B739ER BGWs and just had a very small number that were effected as they were just above 100%. I assumed that this was part of the maintenance change.

Luckily only 2 aircraft were affected as it has just over 100% maintenance. Transferring a few flights to other plane and its all good.

This is affecting quite a few of my planes. It would be really nice if you chaps could look into this, and potentially fix it.

Same here, affected planes are in a 3 digit range.

Can someone list which aircraft types exactly are affected?

Quotenbiber mentioned the 737-900ER BGW (winglets) and and I've noticed with my own airline that the 737-900ER HGW is affected. Any other models?

All 737-900 ER versions (basic, winglets etc.) both BGW and HGW

I operate 737-900ER BGW (winglets) and 737-900ER HGW (winglets) and both have this Problem.

I cannot speak of other types, because I only see it for them in Nicosia, but not at Meigs? I have fewer 737-900 with winglets there, but no single is affected.

Luckily I don’t have too many and they weren’t tightly scheduled but yes it seems to be all 739 models

I can also confirm 900 BGW on Idlewild.

Well, it's a good thing I randomly decided to visit the forums, because I haven't checked my main airline in a long time.  

Fortunately, I had a lot of breathing room in most of my schedules, but I did have to retime 15 of a couple of hundred 737-900 variants.  

so is this something that's being looked at by the team? Noting that on 3 April Spezialist was talking about the end of the week...

The change wasn't intended to have that kind of effect (with worse maintenance ratios occurring). We only learned about it today thanks to another report.

We’ll investigate what went wrong there and hopefully fix it by the end of this week.