Small Logo issue

Sorry for making a new post but I couldn't attach an image to another post here.

I have a small logo, but it was rejected.  Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix it, of if anyone knows how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks!

The first photo attached is what I prefer.

The second is an alternate if the first one will not work at all.

Thanks!

It may be a transparency issue. I've just had one rejected I will check on that issue. Why a simple message can't be sent explaining why is a mystery. Its simply a matter of common sense and good manners to communicate this..

Transparency is not a problem.

And there is no possibility in the approval system to state a reason.

Sorry for making a new post but I couldn't attach an image to another post here.

I have a small logo, but it was rejected. Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix it, of if anyone knows how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

The first photo attached is what I prefer.

The second is an alternate if the first one will not work at all.

Thanks!

I remember that case. You had another logo before those two which got rejected because of a lack of text. When you applied again, I saw the first logo again, which I rejected for another time. The logo before was probably still in the browser cache (the URL is the same) so I didn’t see the right one. As it always needs two people to accept/reject logos, it was probably the same with the other person.

First thanks for the reply. So why not just change your code in the upload process to check size and dimensions ? Saves wasting the time of 2 mods for what are probably the most common errors. Plenty of code examples out there. I started coding on mainframes back in the late 1970s. To put an error message out simply stating 'Rejected' would not have been allowed. Check out Youtube using 'Computer says no'. UK comedy sketches from many years ago.

The system already checks the dimension of the logo and reject ts it when not conforming to the specified size. What was a problem with your logo was the content of the logo and not its size.

I remember that case. You had another logo before those two which got rejected because of a lack of text. When you applied again, I saw the first logo again, which I rejected for another time. The logo before was probably still in the browser cache (the URL is the same) so I didn't see the right one. As it always needs two people to accept/reject logos, it was probably the same with the other person.

That seems to be the case (still in browser cache) for myself as well as I changed the logo after the rejection only for the logo to show again as pending again.

Luckily I was able to get my first choice approved, except with a white background instead of black.  I might resubmit one day, but for now, I actually like the look of the small logo with a white background.

Hey guys!

Can someone explain me why I still see my old small logo even if I already uploaded a new one? I uploaded a new logo a few hours ago and first the old one dissapeared on the airport departure screens but now it was approved and the old logo is shown again. I double checked sizes and deleted the small logo again and again uploaded the new one but still the old one is shown. 

-edit-

different browser shows the new logo now waiting to be approved. hope it works now

Clear your browser cache or use a hard reload (Ctrl + F5 or similar) to make sure your browser loads the new logo correctly.