Credit Usage

Not only are credits used to play the game, but maybe should the Devs allow us to buy in game money using the credits. I think it would be a good idea because some people would want to build their airline up faster than others and would also provide extra money to the Devs to help improve the sim. Good idea or no?

The negative of that is not everyone starts off equal, and it becomes purely a game of those with the biggest wallet wins 

If you want to become big and you want to have advantages, just rent your own server/ game world.

This will only cost you approximately 300$ a month. You will get the chance to control the world and if you need some competitors, just ask some players to join your private game world

Well, possibly this could be introduced by allowing players to buy only certain things. Let’s say you could buy Terminals against credits.

The advantage is not that big and impact would be limited. So you can still succeed and play with the base amount, but if you’re willing to spend more, you can make your airline a bit more shiny and polished (earlier).

Well, possibly this could be introduced by allowing players to buy only certain things. Let's say you could buy Terminals against credits.

The advantage is not that big and impact would be limited. So you can still succeed and play with the base amount, but if you’re willing to spend more, you can make your airline a bit more shiny and polished (earlier).

But once I have a terminal, I am allowed to loan money from the in-game bank.

Therefore, I will also be rich. (As borrowing money in AS is not really a frustrating task.)

I'm still in love with current system. Where everybody starts equal with the same power, capital, and resources.

No! This game should never become pay to win for crying out loud!!!!!

The main reason for the credit-based system is to give everyone a completely fair playing field. Your idea makes it the complete opposite.