What does (not enough time for maintenance block) mean? Is it serious?

https://i.imgur.com/7THxy6V.jpg

Maintenance break must be more than 2 hours. But in your case, there is no break needed yet for one flight.

So can I safely ignore it?

You should plan as many flights as possible, cos you can only earn money when the aircraft is flying. But you have to ensure that your maintenance ratio is > 100% or you will end up eventually with a grounded aircraft.

Have at least once per day an MX break (blue on that schedule), better even twice per day.

You should plan as many flights as possible, cos you can only earn money when the aircraft is flying. But you have to ensure that your maintenance ratio is > 100% or you will end up eventually with a grounded aircraft.

Have at least once per day an MX break (blue on that schedule), better even twice per day.

My plane still has 1,029.5% maintenance ratio. Surely I can handle more flights right?

Absolutely...aim between 100 and 200 %

Thank you for the help :)

They are extremely serious about that issue. They want a consecutive time period adding up to more than 3 hours per day when there are no flights, so maintenance can do whatever it is that they actually do.  It would be nice to see what they do each time.