No one has booked over 90% of my flights!

I have set up routes yesterday. They are well timed and are competitively priced (70% of the original) yet no one has booked them except for 3 exact same flights with (25/88;9/9) turnout. Does it have something to do with the plane still not reaching the airport base or its just my stupid flight planning?

well, based on the information you have provided, I would say, pax simply don't know the name of your airline or where your planes are flying.

Simple answer: Wait!

Passenger distribution at every airport gets updated once a day, so maybe the airport concerned simply hasn't had his update yet.

Demand is distributed over 3 update cycles, so as long as your airport hasn't been updated 3 times (=3 days) you can not make any statement about passengers not booking your flights.

So wait for 3 days and then you can make your first assessment.

Also:

- make sure you have full traffic rights for the intended route

- read and watch the excellent beginners help available on the forum (then you would have found the answer to the question yourself)

Passenger distribution at every airport gets updated once a day, so maybe the airport concerned simply hasn't had his update yet.

Demand is distributed over 3 update cycles, so as long as your airport hasn't been updated 3 times (=3 days) you can not make any statement about passengers not booking your flights.

Also:

- read and watch the excellent beginners help available on the forum (then you would have found the answer to the question yourself)

Sorry for sounding like a maniac, its just that my frustration came over me. I've read a lot of tutorials here, studied the wiki and watched lots of videos by Wendover Productions. But it did not come to my mind about the airports updating. Maybe I was just too impatient. Thank you

Also note, that if you have just started the airline, you first need to create your company image (which is started with the first flight finished). And ideally the image will go up in the first week and thus improve your ORS rating along to get you better bookings.

So the first few days are not very relevant in terms of the loads you can expect to get in the longer term.

also consider that price changes will only be effected after 3 days, just lke many

other functions once your flight plans are booked in the system.

Also:

To wait 3 full days losing money on those 3 days of flights is bozo. Do the fueling stations at the airports wait 3 days when they want to change their prices? Perhaps they do. I don't know.   Anyway, where are these "excellent beginners help" things that we can watch? I ask "beginners" questions too. Because it's difficult to find the answers I need when I need them, or a reasonable amount of time after.  So I ask. I try not to ask all the time. 

Watch alfapiomega YouTube tutorials, read the crash course by yukawa here on the forums.

To wait 3 full days losing money on those 3 days of flights is bozo.

That´s why there is an option for activating the flight plan in 3 days. So there are no flights before every flight got his three booking updates.

Because it's difficult to find the answers I need when I need them, or a reasonable amount of time after.  So I ask. I try not to ask all the time. 

Airlinesim is more like a marathon and not like a sprint. And nearly every beginners problem is nothing that need to be solved in 1 hour, because the money is often spend and you need to wait 2/3 days before you see the results.

And when you set up the flights a few hours later, because you need to look up something, it´s no problem either.