My "flights" tab doesn't seem to accurately represent the number of seats in my cabin?

I have an international cabin configuration with 150 economy seats, 18 business, and 10 first class. But in the "flights" tab, the available bookings show nothing for economy, only 1 for business, and the full 10 for first class. Why is this, and how can I fix it? Screenshot attached.

Thank you

It appears that it is because my capacity is for some reason 0 on economy and only 1 on business. Why would this be? 

The range of your aircraft is definitely not enough to support a fully loaded cabin of passengers. Check out the performance tool for this route.

I see, thank you. I will look into that. 

First of all, why did you do that?  :huh:

It is an Airbus A320 neo.

It flies 100% capacity at 3,148 and 0% capacity at 7,917 km.

And you make her flies 7,799 km from Narita to Portland.

Only five 5% of its capacity can be taken on this flight because the rest of 95% must be used to carry fuel from Narita to Portland so it can fly 7,799 km.

(Pleace check on aircraft performance.)

Second, and this the nightmare:

For an international flight of more than 7,700 km long, you configure 150 economy seat, 18 business seat, and 10 first class seat out of 189 seat it is certified to fly. 

I cannot imagine what kind of seat you assign to this aircraft. I would probably never book your First Class seat if I have to be cramped like those in economy. I would even not book your economy class either.

Please assign a decent seat.  :(

Because the distance between those two airports is too far for an A320neo to actually carry any noteworthy payload.

That little allowed payload is distributed towards first, then business, then economy, then cargo.

Please check the aircraft performance tool for more details on allowed payload for this aircraft type

As someone playing this game for the first time ever (with no real knowledge of this stuff in real life), this seems like a pretty dumb mistake to make lol. But I guess you gotta mess up to learn! I will devote this Airbus to a shorter, domestic route, clear up the seating, and hold off on a route to Narita until I can afford a proper international aircraft. Thank you for the help, this was a very detailed reply!

First of all, why did you do that?  :huh:

It is an Airbus A320 neo.

It flies 100% capacity at 3,148 and 0% capacity at 7,917 km.

And you make her flies 7,799 km from Narita to Portland.

Only five 5% of its capacity can be taken on this flight because the rest of 95% must be used to carry fuel from Narita to Portland so it can fly 7,799 km.

(Pleace check on aircraft performance.)

Second, and this the nightmare:

For an international flight of more than 7,700 km long, you configure 150 economy seat, 18 business seat, and 10 first class seat out of 189 seat it is certified to fly. 

I cannot imagine what kind of seat you assign to this aircraft. I would probably never book your First Class seat if I have to be cramped like those in economy. I would even not book your economy class either.

Please assign a decent seat.  :(