Tips on filling the seats?

I've done most of the tips I've heard. 

I offer the best service, I have the highest rating in the ORS, and the plane has been retrofitted with Leisure+ seats.

By the way, its been a week since my airline has founded and I am still stuck at AS$1 million mark. Do you think that its wise for me to just restart and lease smaller planes instead? 

Thank you :).

nLuwGYO.png

Focus on bigger airports in Philippine.

MNL-GES has way to low direct demand so that you wont be able your flight with such a big plane without a hub.

First cover Cebu and all 4 bar airports before flying to 3 bar airports like General Santos.

For Bangkok you need a big interlining partner or a big hub at MNL.

Starting with mid-haul flights on old servers usually doesnt work well.

And yes,i would recommend either bigger seats or smaller planes for now.

I would certainly restart at this point. Look for smaller aircraft and focus on building a strong hub first. When you've got the luxury of few competitors, mid-haul can work with O/D only but otherwise focus on smaller aircraft domestically for now. Remember, more small aircraft with nice seats are better than a single larger aircraft (unless you're very slot constrained). Best of luck!

Edit: looking at your other threads, I assume this is an A320 as well. While you're certainly emulating real world configurations, AS is not exactly the same... Look at the fleet lists function and you'll see that many airlines operate A320s with just 100-120 seats, not 147 as you have.

My best bit of advice… don’t ignore people offering you advice…

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/12194-is-this-normal-for-a-route-executed-24-hours-ago/?p=110126

My best bit of advice... don’t ignore people offering you advice....

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/12194-is-this-normal-for-a-route-executed-24-hours-ago/?p=110126

I followed that advice, you can see that I've already reduced my servce there and redistributed them to other routes.

Focus on bigger airports in Philippine.

MNL-GES has way to low direct demand so that you wont be able your flight with such a big plane without a hub.

First cover Cebu and all 4 bar airports before flying to 3 bar airports like General Santos.

For Bangkok you need a big interlining partner or a big hub at MNL.

Starting with mid-haul flights on old servers usually doesnt work well.

And yes,i would recommend either bigger seats or smaller planes for now.

I already cover those 4 bar airports,

I followed that advice, you can see that I've already reduced my servce there and redistributed them to other routes.

Have you read through the other thread that’s linked though that? Mainly research and build a network. It looks again like there is no possibility for connections on your network

Have you read through the other thread that’s linked though that? Mainly research and build a network. It looks again like there is no possibility for connections on your network

Yes. I actually have quite good connections due to interlining partners. 

Considering your current bookings, I would suggest downgrading to a regional jet family, preferably CRJ because it offers most flexiblity in capacity among all. 

Considering your current bookings, I would suggest downgrading to a regional jet family, preferably CRJ because it offers most flexiblity in capacity among all. 

I can't do that on my current situation. My airline is on its 3rd week already and I still have $1,5 million. I'm thinking of restarting the airline. Isn't it the right choice?

In the beginning if anything goes wrong, restarting is always better.  :)

Yeah, as a beginner play around with CRJs and ATRs. It is tricky in the beginning to get profitable but when you have done it with the small planes it is more or less the same with the bigger planes. When I was a beginner I made the mistake to start with 737s which failed miserably. Afterwards I learned the game through Saabs and CRJs and now I fly over 100 A380s. Operating the A380s and CRJs is more or less the same strategy and after you have learned the basics nothing will stop you. 

As many above have said, (practically) no one gets this game right on the first try. My first attempt was a low cost carrier with cheap a321s. It lasted less than a week. While I’m certainly not as experienced as many here, I’ve learnt a lot through trial and error and now have the largest airline in my country. Don’t be afraid to restart. When an airline works, you should know if from the first few days - not much will change in the future if you are barely turning a profit in the present. Best of luck!

Yes. I actually have quite good connections due to interlining partners. 

You may massively want to check your facts there. I've looked at your schedule and there are very very very few connection possibilities that exist. By the time you take out flights that have too shorter connection, too longer connection (anything above 4 hours) and falls within the 1.5 distance rule your whole list of connection possibilities from you inbound flights to MNL are (per day!)...

BKK-MNL: PPS, GESx2, MPH, CEB, DVO

CEB-MNL: BKK, CGKx2, POMx2, SIN

DVO-MNL: CGK, SIN

GES-MNL: POMx2

ILO-MNL: BKK, CGKx3, POM, SIN

MPH-MNL: POM

PPS-MNL: POMx2

TAC-MNL: SIN

WNP-MNL: PPS, CGK

So in your network you have only one realistic domestic connecting possibility (WNP-PPS). This really is not a well designed network for connections...

Okay thanks guys. To practice, I've opened a new airline with all ATR 72-600 based on TLV. This time, I'll take into account everything you all said. This will also be my last time questioning about it. Thanks for all your help. :D

Good luck in Israel. I guess that is one of the tougher markets with all its restrictions.

Markets like Venezuela or Peru are frequently without competition, are good learning countries, and especially in Peru you can learn wave scheduling for connections.

Israel is probably one of the hardest places for a beginner, especially as you don't seem to yet know how to wave schedule. 

Did anyone say that TLV would be a good starting point...?

Just reset again and restart in Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Marocco, Algeria - just to name a few. Use AS routemap to find the rights spot for you.

But don't start in TLV.

I thought that Israel is a good place to learn since I can reach Antalya, Athens, Istanbul and Cairo with my ATR 72-600s.  :mellow: