Ecom passenger numbers

How to improve economy passenger number? I have all green for ratings

Good question... but to give you also a good answer, you might need to name your server and airline name. Then there might be a chance that someone would look into it.

Game server Stapleton and airline, Australiasia air au

The classics as always

No wave structure in a highly competitve - and what appears to be an already overserved - market

Not one single hub but random p2p flights across the continent

Aircrafts are too big for a new entree

Can’t check seating or ORS rating, but most likely too uncomfortable seats and low service levels.

Read this: http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8123-as-for-beginners-an-attempted-blog/#entry73230

Watch some tutorials and search the board (particularly the “community support”-section)

This game needs some reading up and research if you want to be successful without restarting too often (couple of times is very normal)

I understand, when we started planes were fully all green, but we have a another competitor the purchased small planes and built up taking mostly all slot allocation

Unfortunately this would of been apparent if you read up and researched. Your competitor simply has a better business plan than you, more hub focused, and better connections because they started ages before you, and they have used a sensible aircraft

Seating can actually be checked... I would say you run leisure plus in Y, comfort plus in C and full bed in F ... not good enough for Y and C, especially not for a startup airline.

KlH9u01.png

ORS rating is 99 but no structure and not a visible plan or strategy.