Sukhoi SuperJet Price

Hello

I just noted that the price for the regular version and the LR version is the same.  Is this an error?   Most places I have looked for information related the plane is sparse, but seemed to indicate that the additional range version would be 1-2 million more per airframe.  Which would be consistent with most other aircraft manufactures.

~R~

This was a legacy setting. We do not increase prices, sometimes they are decreased. But SSJ95 basic version was already as cheap as it gets, so it was not reduced, and because AS does not increase aircraft prices (in this case for LR version), the end result is both versions cost the same.

Thank you

Perhaps you misunderstand me....I do not want the price to go down.   I want the LR price to go up so it is more realistic.  It seems odd to pay the same for something that offers additional features.    Add 1-2 million to the cost of the LR version.  

~R~

Perhaps you misunderstood him: There is this sort of "rule" that aircraft in AS are, when there are corrections to be made, never made worse after they are introduced. Therefore he stated that the only way to have a price difference between the two would be to make the non-LR less expensive.

Such general rule is news to me.

The unwritten rule might be more like “never make it worse if it will have a massive effect on players’ existing schedules”.

I don’t see how price increases could conflict with this “rule”.