What is the best way to transfer flights to another aircraft?

Let's say that I've got two planes, an E170 and E175. However, almost all of my flights in my E170 is getting full, so I need to increase the capacity to those flights. What is the best way to transfer those flights to the E175 if it also has existing flight plans.

Transfer the flightplan to the other machine... or lease a new one if both planes are fully booked...

For transferring single flights I do like the scheduling page under the Network Planning. It allows you to reassign flight numbers to a different aircraft and you can check whether it’s feasible before you commit to it.

It also has the advantage, that you don’t have to give up a slot (by deleting the flight first from the old plane, and then reassigning it to the new plane). The scheduling page does all that in one go and the flights are immediately activated on the new plane.

Obviously you’ll have to make sure that you have a big enough time window on the new plane.

For transferring single flights I do like the scheduling page under the Network Planning. It allows you to reassign flight numbers to a different aircraft and you can check whether it's feasible before you commit to it.

It also has the advantage, that you don’t have to give up a slot (by deleting the flight first from the old plane, and then reassigning it to the new plane). The scheduling page does all that in one go and the flights are immediately activated on the new plane.

Obviously you’ll have to make sure that you have a big enough time window on the new plane.

How about transferring whole flight schedules?

As I have described it... 

go to flighplan and transfer the whole schedule.