Low economy load

My airline: air francia

Server: hoover

https://hoover.airlinesim.aero/app/info/enterprises/13643

I have wave structure and leased 5 sukhoi as starters operating from TLS. Only one regional route is filled but all the others are less than 50% load. Is there any way to check demand before starting a route other than looking at the bars?

Thank you very much.

You can make a market analysis. -> You can see all the flights going from one airport to the other (and the utilization of these flights)

You can use the ORS (Online Reservation System) too see all the flights going from one airport to the other

You can make a market analysis. -> You can see all the flights going from one airport to the other (and the utilization of these flights)

You can use the ORS (Online Reservation System) too see all the flights going from one airport to the other

Hi sir, thank you for the reply very much appreciated. I’ve checked the ORS and there is no direct competitor (only routes with connection) but still have relatively low load compared to a regional route with multiple competitors and higher price.

I have set Y to leisure + and C to Recliner shorthaul.

The important thing is your ORS rating. If your rating is less than that of your competitors, then you will get less passengers.

The important thing is your ORS rating. If your rating is less than that of your competitors, then you will get less passengers.

Hi sir,

Im from hong kong too :P . Back to the topic. Thank you very much for the reply. I checked by regional routes ORS and it is lower than my competitors yet i have 80-90%+ load, but on a few routes where i am the sole direct route operator with 83 rating i have not have 50%+ load.

Thank you.

For the starters it is always better to fly domestic before expanding to international. Low passenger numbers can be because you are flying mostly international with a very small network. I recommend flying from Toulouse to other French cities, starting from bigger ones then moving to smaller ones at least up to 3 bar airports. After that it will be viable to fly international.

For the starters it is always better to fly domestic before expanding to international. Low passenger numbers can be because you are flying mostly international with a very small network. I recommend flying from Toulouse to other French cities, starting from bigger ones then moving to smaller ones at least up to 3 bar airports. After that it will be viable to fly international.

Hi sir,

Thanks for the reply. I have just started my airline again hopefully I will do well by building up my regional networks first.

Im from hong kong too :P

You work for CX?

You work for CX?

I wish. A relative of mine works for them. Im just a uni student :P

I see. Nice airline for sure.