Profit Loss Chart Question

Hi all,

I dont understand how to read this graph:

mWOjEv7.png

I assume this is a bad sign right?

However my margin keeps increasing (last checked from -800% to -130%), why is it still showing a decline?

Thank you.

On th

The red line is the amount of money you spend each week and the green line is the amount of money you earn each week. All in between is profit (green), loss (red)

As it is your first week, don't bother about it.

Also keep in mind that the current values are being displayed for the current week. So at the brginning if your business week, the graph will akways drop down to zero at thr beginning of your business week and then - hopefully - rise throughout your week

Also keep in mind that the current values are being displayed for the current week. So at the brginning if your business week, the graph will akways drop down to zero at thr beginning of your business week and then - hopefully - rise throughout your week

As it is your first week, don't bother about it.

Thank you for the replies. I am looking at around +30% ish but before week-end closing. My balance isnt much, slightly above 500kAS$ atm.

My rating is stuck on CCC :(

Can someone check if my airline is doing well or if I need to change anything?

Air Arab - Meigs

You can see and watch youself. If weekend closing is near, then you can see how much you will spend. If that is more than you have cash on your account, then you have got a problem. If the money is there to pay wages and leasing etc., then you are doing fine.

Bear in mind that at the start of the game, most if not all of your leasing payments will likely be at the start of the week. So your weekly balance will stay in the red for most of the week because of that. So long as you’re in the green by the end, you’re good.

Bear in mind, you are responding to threads half a year old