Abrupt change in stock price

One of my company in meigs lost 50% of its value overnight. Can anybody explain how is this possible. The company is making money as it used to and didnt lose equity.

Fly Niamey

Does the company own stock in other companies? If it does there is your answer.

Something must have happened... you have gone from a 2,483,479$ profit, to a 8,791,862$ loss. That's a change of -454%. Your return on equity has gone from 7,7% to -25,5%. You should try to post a screenshot of your finance account. Rubio's suggestion might be realistic, as it looks like your company lost around 9.000.000$.

Does the company own stock in other companies? If it does there is your answer.

I thought that too but this company owns shares worth 4 million in Silkways which lost 8% of stock value. It is not enough to justify 50% decrease in value of a company worth 34 million.

Here is screenshot of finances

What was the value of those shares yesterday? The loss is only shown since you bought them, I suspect that one of them had a huge drop in value.

What was the value of those shares yesterday? The loss is only shown since you bought them, I suspect that one of them had a huge drop in value.

Yesterday the shares of Silk Wings were priced at 226. The other company is one my own which is steadily gaining share price.