aircraft repos

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR AIRLINE SIM:

This is the 2nd time I have received a notice like the one that is attached. You have repossessed 2 of my planes for what you attempt to explain as "failure on our part to pay the leasing fee on time".  This clearly indicates that YOU did not pay the fee. Otherwise, the word "YOUR" would be used.  Then you actually take a weeks leasing out of my security deposit, arbitrarily cancel all the flights, and basically steal my planes! 

I would expect something like that if I had any control in making a leasing payment, and failed to do it. I don't. Leasing payments are taken out by YOU. SO what are you talking about?

Then, the "Financing Dept" sends a separate message that a "rescue loan" was granted. That previous to the issuing of this "loan" the cashflow was in the negative.  First of all, how could that be possible when as of 827 PM last night I had over $200000 in my account, AND in addition, a partial security deposit was returned?  The message directed me to check the "loan overview" for details about the loan.   I can't find such an "overview" anywhere.  Need to know what the terms of this rescue loan is that I did not apply for. As far as I know, it could very well be "all the money in your account per week", or some "indefinite and irregular amount depending on Airline Sim's mood at the time"

There have been other strange things happening to my account as well.  Explain to me how, between June 21 at 927 PM, and June 22 at 956 AM over a million dollars dissapeared from my account.  I looked at the bank account. Can't find anything that adds up to anywhere close to a million dollars within that time, in fact, I can't find any transactions at all on June 21.  But the million is gone.  Can I fire my Finance Director, or "accountant" ? 

I try to play the game, but stuff like this is getting out of control. You do know that I pay you money to play your game, right? 

Hole

Luxury Jet Air in Otto

OMG…

Are you sure about your question? Or would you perhaps like to check at what time your week closing happens etc. and then might see yourself that you did not have enough money on your account to pay the leasing?

You cannot find the financial overview pages? Check again. You will find it as everybody else did also find it.

A rescue loan is granted in case your company is on need of it. It is a favor. Keep that in mind.

Best idea would to read about the game and watch the tutorials.

I honestly can't figure if this is real or might be troll/meme.

Oh my god.......hole nothing you have stated shows anything wrong with the game, just your understanding of it. I beg people not to explain why things are happening on their game, they need to work it out for themselves. 

In dubio pro reo. So making fun of new players isn't very helpful.

First, if you have a look at those e-mails you have received again, then you will see that the sender is one of your internal departments. That is why the wording is "OUR" on NOT "your". It means, it is the airlines fault of not having enough money to be able to pay for the leasing payment, so the lessor took his aircraft back. Obviously, you lose your investment in the seats, your planned flights get cancelled (luckily, you don't pay any penalty for the poor passengers). After deducting the leasing payment, you do get your security deposit back. On your dashboard, you see an outlook of coming payments, so always have a close look for those and ensure that you have enough money on your account if you don't want to get your aircraft repossessed.

Then, once a week (pretty much exactly one week after you have founded the airline, and then every following week) you have to pay salaries to all your employees. This is the weekend-closing and is one of those big payments that you have to look out for. And be aware, the amount on the dashboard is sometimes wrong, so better double check the exact amount on the staff page. You will need that amount on your bank account as well. If you don't have enough money for the salaries, you will get a rescue loan. You can check your loans under Management - Corporate Finance - Debt. The interest rates are obviously not very favorable for a company not being able to pay the weekly salaries, so you better avoid those and if you can, pay the loan back as fast as possible.

You will get only two consecutive loans, if you don't have enough cash on the third weekend-closing, your company will get liquidated!

I can't tell you what was deducted between June 21 and June 22. You can check the last 24 hours of your activities on the Bank Account page (Click on your cash balance then on Bank Account) to see what was deducted. Obviously, it's too far back for that now.

You might want to have a look at this sort of tutorial or search Youtube for some explanations for beginners.

In dubio pro reo. So making fun of new players isn't very helpful.

First, if you have a look at those e-mails you have received again, then you will see that the sender is one of your internal departments. That is why the wording is "OUR" on NOT "your". It means, it is the airlines fault of not having enough money to be able to pay for the leasing payment, so the lessor took his aircraft back. Obviously, you lose your investment in the seats, your planned flights get cancelled (luckily, you don't pay any penalty for the poor passengers). After deducting the leasing payment, you do get your security deposit back. On your dashboard, you see an outlook of coming payments, so always have a close look for those and ensure that you have enough money on your account if you don't want to get your aircraft repossessed.

Then, once a week (pretty much exactly one week after you have founded the airline, and then every following week) you have to pay salaries to all your employees. This is the weekend-closing and is one of those big payments that you have to look out for. And be aware, the amount on the dashboard is sometimes wrong, so better double check the exact amount on the staff page. You will need that amount on your bank account as well. If you don't have enough money for the salaries, you will get a rescue loan. You can check your loans under Management - Corporate Finance - Debt. The interest rates are obviously not very favorable for a company not being able to pay the weekly salaries, so you better avoid those and if you can, pay the loan back as fast as possible.

You will get only two consecutive loans, if you don't have enough cash on the third weekend-closing, your company will get liquidated!

I can't tell you what was deducted between June 21 and June 22. You can check the last 24 hours of your activities on the Bank Account page (Click on your cash balance then on Bank Account) to see what was deducted. Obviously, it's too far back for that now.

You might want to have a look at this sort of tutorial or search Youtube for some explanations for beginners.

You're way too nice. 

You are lucky he is, or would you like to re-visit some of your threads…

You are lucky he is, or would you like to re-visit some of your threads....

Go on....

Would prepare my popcorn but let’s not go that route shall we? We all where newbies ones upon a time and I bet we all have some very noob threads.

About hole, I seriously love that name. Anyways listen to Matth. He knows what he’s writing and wants to help you. It’s basically what I would have said if I had the time, he’s way better at explain though.

I honestly can't figure if this is real or might be troll/meme.

Look, people of Airline Sim. It's happened a third time. Now with CRO Airlines. Now I know I'm just an asshole, but this shit don't happen in real life. You know, I spend hours upon hours developing flight plans, and once it's in place, and customers start buying tickets, then this BS happens. I'm sorry but I just can't continue playing anymore. You can block me all you want for the explicit comments. I'm pissed off now.  Who of you has had this happen? You are all programmers of the game, and developers. I'm not showing you my financial bank accounts because it don't matter if I do or not. There's still some way for all of you to say that the robots are correct, and I'm not.  So Senior Captain, of Sky Alliance, do you got these things happening to you? I'm glad that you like my name.  I chose that because I'm always in a "hole" in some sort of way or another which I can't get out of because you keep steeling my aircrafts, then charge me the next weeks leasing fees out of my deposit. In the meantime, I get revenue from your cancelled flights taken out of my bank account. I say "your" because you are a bot from Airline Sim. Then got to pay for those passengers who booked my flights. Got to refund them.  Isn't it ironic that those refunds only happen on 100% full booked flights all across the board?  They don't happen to the ones where I'm loosing money on.  I believe I can do other things online, like play poker and get better results. I'm not trying to find another airline management program, because the rest of them are cartoons, and are not serious. But I just can't play this one anymore because of the theft issue.  I'm finished with airline sim. Now I got to dedicate about 9 hours a day to something else. Get it together people. You got to understand my frustration here. I PAY to play this game. You have no problems. Probably don't even have to pay.  IT's time to use the glide slope. I've been playing this game since 2016, and eventually, I ALWAYS have to let it go for stuff like this. 

… Nothing to add…

Well, in those 2 years since 2016 have you read any tutorial or watched any tutorial video on YouTube?

I have an idea for you… Spend your daily 9 hours reading the forums, both English and German (with help of Chrome auto translate), going back years and years… and you will learn… Best of all, it’s free.

Look, people of Airline Sim. It's happened a third time. Now with CRO Airlines. Now I know I'm just an asshole, but this shit don't happen in real life. You know, I spend hours upon hours developing flight plans, and once it's in place, and customers start buying tickets, then this BS happens. I'm sorry but I just can't continue playing anymore. You can block me all you want for the explicit comments. I'm pissed off now.  Who of you has had this happen? You are all programmers of the game, and developers. I'm not showing you my financial bank accounts because it don't matter if I do or not. There's still some way for all of you to say that the robots are correct, and I'm not.  So Senior Captain, of Sky Alliance, do you got these things happening to you? I'm glad that you like my name.  I chose that because I'm always in a "hole" in some sort of way or another which I can't get out of because you keep steeling my aircrafts, then charge me the next weeks leasing fees out of my deposit. In the meantime, I get revenue from your cancelled flights taken out of my bank account. I say "your" because you are a bot from Airline Sim. Then got to pay for those passengers who booked my flights. Got to refund them.  Isn't it ironic that those refunds only happen on 100% full booked flights all across the board?  They don't happen to the ones where I'm loosing money on.  I believe I can do other things online, like play poker and get better results. I'm not trying to find another airline management program, because the rest of them are cartoons, and are not serious. But I just can't play this one anymore because of the theft issue.  I'm finished with airline sim. Now I got to dedicate about 9 hours a day to something else. Get it together people. You got to understand my frustration here. I PAY to play this game. You have no problems. Probably don't even have to pay.  IT's time to use the glide slope. I've been playing this game since 2016, and eventually, I ALWAYS have to let it go for stuff like this. 

You have been playing the game since 2016 and yet dont know how aircraft leasing rates work ? 

If you dont have enough money to pay the aircraft leases then the plane will get "repo'd". Exactly how it is in real life. Plenty of airlines get their planes impounded due to missed payments. Air Berlin had a famous case of a A320 at KEF that got impounded. 

You need to understand how the game works before starting an airline. Criticizing game mechanics is not going to help you.

As pointed by other members you need to watch youtube tutorials and read beginners thread available on this forum.

Just let him go.