Private Gameworlds - The mystery

I saw a topic recently about joining one called Zeppelin, however I must say I didn’t even know these types of worlds existed except like staff testing worlds!

Could someone give me some brief info? Are they created by staff for some other members to join and play around or is it like a join lottery so you PM someone quick enough? How many are there?

This is out of curiosity, I’m perfectly happy in ellinikon :slight_smile:

Thanks, Benostew

P.S Sorry mods if a thread explaining them already exists, whoops

No problem. There is a staff only gameworld set up to beta test new features before they are tested in public usually. This is by far the most unstable game world going! There are then at least 2 private game worlds where players have approached AS and pay a substantial amount of money monthly to have their own game world, at least one is shared amongst other players that are willing to cost share

Thanks! Makes more sense now, I wonder now if some rich nerd would ever pay just to have the world to himself and create one super dominating airline :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! Makes more sense now, I wonder now if some rich nerd would ever pay just to have the world to himself and create one super dominating airline :P

If I recall correctly there’s a server with 2 players on. But haven’t checked for a while.

Thanks! Makes more sense now, I wonder now if some rich nerd would ever pay just to have the world to himself and create one super dominating airline :P

I think there is one... some Russian kid or something. Must be boring though ...

I am the owner of Zeppelin, a private game world in classic configuration, must new aircraft for start. We are 25 players, have much fun and communicate via 2 WhatsApp groups. If somebody is interested to join, plz let me know. Right now we are full, but sometimes we can welcome a new player if somebody leaves.

I am the owner of Zeppelin, a private game world in classic configuration, must new aircraft for start. We are 25 players, have much fun and communicate via 2 WhatsApp groups. If somebody is interested to join, plz let me know. Right now we are full, but sometimes we can welcome a new player if somebody leaves.

Hopefully the quote worked,

So as the owner of the gameworld, do you have moderator like powers such as changing money and introducing types?

Exclusive game worlds are possible, even though AirlineSim wasn't really designed for that. But thanks to ongoing questions about it, we decided to offer a package with up 25 accounts (and unlimited number of holdings) on an exclusive game world for 360 € per 30 days.

As we still receive requests from time to time, we've actually decided just this week that we should probably put out an announcement at some point that explains all the options for an exclusive game world.

A short version for you:

All the configurations that you might have seen on the game world list are possible. Also, we can set the demand at any level from 1% to 100%, create the game world with or without used aircraft, all or only current aircraft types... and yes, while all airlines still start with 10 mil AS$, we can add additional money on request for any airline.

If you have more questions, feel free to contact us directly at support@airlinesim.aero

Hopefully the quote worked,

So as the owner of the gameworld, do you have moderator like powers such as changing money and introducing types?

Kind of. Spezialist already answered the question, I guess.