151 Aircraft in less than 2 weeks

ok, So i'll stop short of saying this has to be cheating..... but. How is this possible?

151 aircraft in 10 days. Including the following owned frames

8x A220-100

10x A220-300

10 x B737-700

6 x 737-900

With additional subsidiaries, which also own 12 frames. 

All holdings & Subsidiaries are 10 days old. 

All airlines are BBB rated, suggests low profits, if not a loss.

Devau server. 

The airlines have been reported, so i'm not the only one to think this is suspicious. 

10% value leases ?

Shouldn't be possible given all his Lessors are AS holdings.

276 Flugzeuge in 20 Tagen? Ist das möglich oder betrügt es? GATOV.

276 Flugzeuge in 20 Tagen? Ist das möglich oder betrügt es? GATOV.

It's possible, trust me ;)

but i don't own any of my aircrafts.

@Yrath

You have done insane work! A big congratulations. Very impressive.

Contact me if you want: Gatow Flying Raleigh Durham.

Once again! Great work!

Cheers

The company in question has been reported, but there’s no cheating involved.

Without knowing all details, this is a case where a player has been compensated by AS because the server accidentally deleted some of his airline(s).

So no worries.

One question: How does such a compensation Look like. Free Credits? Extra Money at the start?

It’s obvious from response by Banff it’s extra money.

The company in question has been reported, but there's no cheating involved.

Without knowing all details, this is a case where a player has been compensated by AS because the server accidentally deleted some of his airline(s).

So no worries.

Yikes, that’s unfortunate that the server deleted some of his airlines. I actually assumed the airline in question just shut down all subsidiaries and used the tons of cash left over to restart. I know before the “shut down”his airline empire was pretty large.

Side note, nice that AS compensated him for the loss of his airlines, still sucks he had to restart.

Whilst i accept, If AS has deleted his airlines, then he should be compensated for doing so. I do have an issue with the compensation package forming extra money at the start of the game. Quite obviously this would have been a very large amount of money to begin with. It has to be large for him to have been able to gain such a large fleet so fast.

The problem i have is that others have spent their time, credits & AS funds to tap into this opportunity and unknowingly have entered into competition with an airline with far greater resources. This puts compensated airline at a far greater advantage. Although i accept this is not his problem and is more than entitled to do what he wants with the cash. But it is not a fair playing field for new airlines and existing airlines that have invested.

AS has basically put the value of this player above others on the server. 

@stuart2468 Are you for real? He would have had that size and even much more anyway. You must be joking I assume, because no reasonable person would think that way…

What about the time he has to spend reassigning the a/c ? Probably didn't have a copy of his schedule. Plus we haven't even mentioned any terminals he might have had and subsidiaries, interlining, cabin configs etc. If the person had decided to not bother any more I could easily understand that decision. 

I'm very much for real. However i really don't hold any negative feeling towards the player. I understand fully why for him it was the right decision. However i don't see why a new airline that has entered the Venezuelan market, and begun using credits to do so, should now be disadvantaged by a player who has a vast amount of resources. After all this new player and all other airlines around him could only assume he deleted his account of his own accord.

Its a tricky one to call. But my view would be that the deleted airline should have been compensated by way of a credit refund. Given it was AS fault, AS should be penalized for it. That hasn't happened here. In fact it has gained as a result. The original user has restarted. and a second player has started a new holding there. Meaning AS is gaining 6 daily credits as opposed to 4. 

however holding a different viewpoint to someone else, does not make me unreasonable.

The opportunity only arose because of the error. So the ones jumping in wouldn’t have been able to get any chance if it wasn’t for the deletion.

Now they have a chance, albeit a small one. And if those players don’t like it, they can always setup another airline somewhere else and delete this one. Those few credits spent won’t be a big loss, I would assume.

You were reading my mind. I've struggled with this for a while now. Even lost sleep over it.  An astronomical quantity of aircrafts in 10 days!  How do you do that when you start out with Ten Million dollars?  WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? 

Only developers and programmers can do that.  They play the game as well. But they ride on a different horse than we do.  If they want aircraft, they make them. If they want more money, they make it as well! They control the whole game because they make the game. So if they want a hundred aircraft , poof!  There's a hundred aircraft.  If they feel they would like to restrict your passengers, poof! You get no passengers. ( I must have pissed one of them off somehow)  This is why their accounting system is out of line.  They haven't figured a way to make that coincide with all they are doing and at the same time be accurate.  So it's not accurate. We're not supposed to be paying that much attention. 

Now, when you get on these forums, and ask a question, some "senior captain" somewhere will reply and tell you to just read the blog posts, and that's where you will find the answers.  Or that your question is "stupid" or "not topical for this forum".   But I've not found a single answer by reading the blogs.  So the only thing I can do is post, which I hate doing just so I can be barked at out the side of someone's neck. 

Out of curiosity: have you posted before with another nick name?

Your last post is ridicioulus. If I were the programmer (you have missed that it is a one man show here) I would either kick people like you out for blaming that the whole company is cheating.

If you need help how to find informations here in the forum, you may ask.

If you then are able to read, you may find out how it is possible to have even more planes than 150 after very short time.

If you have understood this, then you may want to rethink your posts which you most likely started as stuart2468 and continued as niss. If you then feel that there is still cheating involved, report the company in question. (You will find out how to do it by searching the forum. Yes.)

But please stop to provide nonsense here in this forum.

You are an idiot fool!!!

Only developers and programmers can do that.  They play the game as well. But they ride on a different horse than we do.  If they want aircraft, they make them. If they want more money, they make it as well! They control the whole game because they make the game. So if they want a hundred aircraft , poof!  There's a hundred aircraft.  If they feel they would like to restrict your passengers, poof! You get no passengers. ( I must have pissed one of them off somehow)  This is why their accounting system is out of line.  They haven't figured a way to make that coincide with all they are doing and at the same time be accurate.  So it's not accurate. We're not supposed to be paying that much attention. 

Well as a Computer Science graduate and someone who spent nearly 40 years programming in Europe, the US and Saudi, what can I say. I've been on AS for 8 years and this is the dumbest comment I have ever seen. I really do feel you should be awarded some prize for this.

Prize of stupidness perhaps...

Off topic - finish line.