Flights Activation

I have made a flight plan and activated it, but it is not getting shown on the Flights tab, its been hours now, so it rules out waiting for the server (other new aircrafts got their schedule alright)..

This one shows a flight scheduled for 2 days from now and I have not used the 3 days later activation and it has shown no other flight since that flight was shown in the schedule either

What could be the problem? Need help

Please name airline and server so soneone can have a look.

Posting a picture of the scheduking pag and flight tab might help as well

Yeager World: VJ Aviation: VT-AKK

A second flight is now booked, but all of it is from 26th.. I want to schedule and activate now! I have activated the flight plan multiple times until now, not working

Did you activate it with 3 day delay or with immediate activation? If with 3 day delay, the first flights will start showing up within 24 hours.

I activated immediately

Looking at your flight schedule you have a lot of flights marked "From 23/24/25 Aug", which suggests you have used Activate with 3 days delay

At the bottom of your screen click on 'Game Status'. Scroll down and you'll see 'Flight Instancing' and the UTC window when flights will be entered into the system. If your flight starts before the 'Start Time' you will have to wait until that time comes around again.

Looking at your flight schedule you have a lot of flights marked "From 23/24/25 Aug", which suggests you have used Activate with 3 days delay

I definitely have not! And I activated it again as well!

At the bottom of your screen click on 'Game Status'. Scroll down and you'll see 'Flight Instancing' and the UTC window when flights will be entered into the system. If your flight starts before the 'Start Time' you will have to wait until that time comes around again.

You mean the start time in Game Status? I waited for that and flights got scheduled but after 2 days

If you have accidently activated with 3days delay, it will create a huge mess of you activate the flight plans again.

Seems to be very obvious that you have activated with delay as it is shown in your flight plan as pointed out by Ianmanson.