Bid money disappeared

Hello,

Is it bug or feature when somebody win a bid against u and your money disappears? 

Happened on yeager , on an old A321-1standard little over 725k money vaporized. 

Even my bank account states that i have been refunded with the money, but its still not showing up. (check the picture)

Lost forever , or an admin could refund it?

Just to clarify has the auction finished and the aircraft is with another company now?

Yes, its over, and its with other company. (Or at least not w/ me). U can see on the bank acc prt scr that the game states that i’ve got my money back(at the end of the sheet) , but u can also see that this isnt true(balance- top of the pic).

interesting.... any chance you were in negative balance before that page 1?

Definetly no, i had 2 bid in the night in the same time (i live in euro tz) , i won one, got seats for it( i dont train pilots, but hire them) and still had like somewhere around 200-400k. And then 0200 hub time (MSP, around 10 am for euro) return wave commeced, and from it i made a bid for the airbus. I lost it but the money never appeared. If u can check my whole bank statements. (Or i send it privately, i dont want to put them here for obvious reasons :slight_smile: )

I can't confirm what the OP is referencing but Yeager seems to have some odd quirks compared with other game worlds. I've had auctions where I've won despite not being the high bidder, flights that never showed up in the ORS, game tasks that process 2+ hours after they should have (like flight instancing, demand distribution, etc.). There seems to be no pattern to it.

@HunEndorfin - honestly I appreciate the offer but I won't be able to help you any further than support and advice on the forum. I'm sure you have done already but please send everything you have to support@airlinesim.aero. I'm sure if it is found that money has gone missing then you will get it back.

@Alasizon - I can't speak for all of those points but you can win an auction when not the highest bidder if the highest bidder shuts down between placing the bid, and auction ending

This happened to me as well at the very start of Yeager. I double checked everything and was sure there was an error, it wasn't for a very large amount (maybe 150k) so I didn't bother contacting support about it. But as yours is for quite a bit more, I definitely suggest letting support know as ianmanson has already mentioned, and give whatever evidence you have (screenshots etc)

I already contacted support, now waiting for solution. :)

It’s almost like a plane minus, which hurt your corporation in a new server. 

@HunEndorfin did you get a reply from the support?

I had the same issue on yeager with 2 auctions (1M total) and now the support has been silent for several days

FYI: We've rolled out a small patch yesterday that should hopefully help to handle such cases in the future.

In case anybody else is affected in the future, please contact AS Support.

Several times for me but I wasn't sure, but this time the amount not would have been possible as I would have a negative balance,  2.2 million or so refunded and balance at 1.7 million - happened today -sent an email

thumbnail did not attach

It is still going on. Send to support straight away, they've been very good in keeping up with these :)

Yup, they have been good, in just one day I got my money back and now feel safe bidding again  :D

And a support ticket was entered trying to get bid money back. Still quirky on Yeager