I cant see my flights in Departures

Hi im in yeager and i am running a cargo airline based in Lima (It doesnt matter tho) and im runnning domestic cargo flight, and i filled the plan, it shows up in my map on the info page, but when i check the airport, and hit departures, it doenst show up there at all.  when i go to fleet management, it the location says YYZ.  Does this mean the plane is in Toronto?  If so how do i get it from there and too lima?

have you checked the times? at the time of your posting, your next flight to depart lima is still 7 hours away. the latest flight currently being displayed on the "departure board" leaves Lima in 45 minutes.

regarding the location of the airplane, if the condition of the aircraft is above 50% and you had pilots assigned when you activated the flight plan, the aircraft should transfer automatically. to be on the safe side, just hit the "flights" tab of the aircraft and see, if a transfer flight has been scheduled. if not, you can schedule it manually on the right sight of the same screen.