HT and UTC

What do those stand for. At first I thought time zones but I am flying out of EST to PST so it does not make sense

HT = is your Hub-Time

UTC = Greenwich Main Time

Thanks Could not think of what HT stood for!

Can UTC be Changed to EST?

No

Set up an airline with HQ in eastern time zone and use HT and your times will be EST.

And if you want to set up airline outside of the USA and still want to use EST, set up a holding in your country of choice outside the USA, then set up a sub with HQ in any US eastern time zone city. Your sub will inherit holding’s traffic rights,but use USA EST zone.

Thanks.

I should probably start another post for this, but ....

so I have leased 5 Embraer 195 LR. I have 5 routes (Return Flights) set up. Montreal to Vancouver, Calgary, Dallas, Los Angels and Las Vegas.

I guess I have to wait for the lease planes to show up? When the do they will just start flying when they are available for preset schedule?

Is there anything else I should be doing? I only have 450,000 dollars left.

Thanks in advance.

Just out of curiosity... what happens if one were to switch the time selection mid game?  I have 350 aircraft scheduled using HT.  What would happen if all of a sudden I were to switch to UTC?  I'm asking because I'm trying to schedule flights for a virtual airline I'm trying to create (long story). 

Nothing bad would happen. All your flights would be shown in UTC.

But what would happen to the schedule?  I have a flight leaving at 0000 HT... would the flight still leave at the same time?  It would just be shown in UTC?

I don't want to worry about 350 aircraft worth of flights and slots and all that stuff.. Haha

Yes, it's just a question of display.

It's like in real world. If you look at an aircraft's schedule, you can look at the flight it takes of at UTC time or local time. The aircraft still only leaves once. You can switch times back and forth as you please.

Thank you!!