ORS and Booking nonsense

Hello guys,

Thanks to the advices you gave me at the convention in Dusseldorf, I managed to create a succesful airline in India, the 95% of the flight are fully booked.

I decided to buy a second aircraft (A321neo Light) and schedule some medium haul destinations (Doha and Baku) from Mumbai, but even if my flight have the best ratings, they are also the flights that pax don't book them.

Why? I have 4 bar services, I have 5 bar seatings (both businnes and economy)...overall, both destinations are both on top of the ORS chart, but nobody books.

Here are a couple of images for you to understand my problem. 

Thanks Folks.

Cattura1.PNG

The other airlines might have worse ratings in the ORS; however, they likely have far more connections than you do. Even though your flights have better ratings, they have more connecting passengers to fill their planes. It's hard to fill an A321neo with fewer connecting passengers in comparison to an A319-100 with plenty of feeder flights.

Best of luck,

JustPlaneBad

Apart, Mumbai <--> Baku is a route that will not have a large daily demand for direct PAX.

Doha will be similar i believe.

Its most likely that you will be more succesfull if you fly to other destinations.

IST and DXB e.g.

Ideally you should have the flights of the Aircraft to continue in a complete direcrion so

that the passengers can use its direct connection.

IST - BOM - BKK

DXB-BOM-HKG

for example.

with enough ground time in between to use the BOM transfer possibility

The farther you fly, the more possible competing hubs lie inbetween.

More competing hubs => more comp. connections => less direct pax for you.

Without a considerably sized and perfectly timed feeder network, forget about longer trips.

I haven’t been able find a real flight between Mumbai and Baku. And if there’s no flights in real life, don’t expect there to be any demand in AS.

Doha should work with some good waves to Europe.