Miami Watson Island airport

Hello Guys,

I can’t help but to notice that AS included Miami Watson Island Airport (MPB) as an available airport. It is not really an airport per se - it is a seaplane base. The runway is the open inland waterway! It is really just a place for seaplanes to land and takeoff. I hope game administrators will take note and adjust game to reflect this reality.

A picture is worth a thousand words:}}

<iframe width="1349" height="488" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xWlTjyt3kr8"frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Send an official information/request to "support@airlinesim.aero" please.

that's reason its runway is 0 meter... same for Nassau Paradise Island

AS does include seaplane base, but you just can't fly into them

Alsaka, Washington State and British Colombia also have them. Pretty sure this has come up before. While obviously passenger stats are available I wonder if seaplane stats are readily available. If would be nice to have but a very niche market.

They were going to introduce Sea/Float planes, but there was an announcement some time ago that that project had been cancelled. I was sorry to hear it because I wanted to fly some, but lately, I’d just be happy if new aircraft made it into the game…

The Viking DHC6-400 is the main a/c these days so it shouldn't need too much to get it started. There are not many options in terms of a/c.