Several missing Airports in Nigeria

I am currently playing A/S game in Nigeria but can't help but to notice gaping omissions and a lack of accuracy in the number of Airports listed. And I am talking of airports with over 9000ft runways! There are FOUR (4) critical airports missing which are as follows:

1) Bauchi State International Airport (IATABCUICAODNBC)

2) Akwa Ibom Airport (IATAQUOICAODNAI)

3) Minna Airport (IATAMXJICAODNMN)

4) Dutse International Airport (IATA: ???ICAODNDS)

I hope the A/S crew will take note and make necessary adjustments to reflect this reality. Thank you.

As always: send your informations with reliable sources about possible commercial airports via email to support.

It is not a support issue, rather it is an issue of game data improvement. The essence of this place in the forum is to give suggestions and ideas, isn't that so?? I am suggesting that they take a look at their data and present more accurate data for Nigeria. I am not asking them to support me with issues experienced or correct a technical issue on my behalf. I am using the medium which they have provided to get across and suggest ways to make this a better and more realistic game for all - this is the essence of this section which they called "Suggestions and ideas". If I had to send information with reliable sources about possible commercial airports via email to support, then why the heck do they have this place?? Why waste our time??.

2) Akwa Ibom Airport (IATAQUOICAODNAI)

Uyo Uyo Akwa Ibom (QUO) is at least available in Pearls, Gatow, Aspern, Ellinikon and Riem.

Sorry, my reply was not complete.

If you would search the forum, you would find out that there is a procedure already announced a couple of times how to inform about airport changes.

The team will not work on airports as long as informations are coming from the community. That's how it is.

This section is more about suggestions and ideas how to improve the game play with new features and not with new airports.

.... and this is the "official request from AS" which you will find below every airport map

----

There are thousands of airports and hundreds of countries in AirlineSim. Consequently, data are bound to be wrong sometimes. In case you came across any mistake - like wrong values, missing airports or naming errors - please send your findings, your sources and a detailed description of the issue to support@airlinesim.aero. Thank you very much for your support!

----

I hear you guys. I will do as advised. Thanks.

Uyo Uyo Akwa Ibom (QUO) is at least available in Pearls, Gatow, Aspern, Ellinikon and Riem.

Sorry, my reply was not complete.

You are right Ranier, QUO Uyo already exists. Thanks.