No passengers fly with my airline, beginner

Hello there, aviation enthustiasts! 

I've come up to a few issues within my first trial days of Airlinesim. To wrap it up and not hold you too much, I'm really bad at getting passengers flying with my airline, which is extremely annoying, forasmuch as I have been switching and swapping airlines in a way so that I could get some profit. No results at all.

I really don't know what I should do, I've tried to either lease narrow body airplanes or propellers, for both short and long hauls. Nothing worked. What's the best server for beginners after all? Whatever services I'd offer, they won't bring passengers, or I'd get 20% of the entire plane's capacity filled.

Which server have you played on? In which country? With what seats and which service profile?

There is no beginners server. Except of Riem (which is for advanced players) all servers offer decent places to start a company.

You may want to read the forum, watch available tutorials on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3ytjQUWrw and following) and learn as much as possible.

Please mention

Server and the name of yopu airline.

Maybe some one can have a look and give some help.

Do you know that AS is a game where you need a very big lot of patience.

Nicosia - Aeriform Finnish Voyage

Gatow - Aeriform Romanian Travel

Thank you so much guys! You are sooo fast!

Gatow - you created the company yesterday. It will take a couple of days until you will get passengers.

Why?

Booking is 3 days in advance and will be executed every 24 hours. The exact time is visible on each airport information page.

Be patient and wait.

Service and seats are crucial in AS. Your ATR seem to be filled with standard or leisure seats. Only Y-class.  ATRs are ok but not really good for Romania / EU.

You need better seats, 2 classes and high service.

EDIT:

looking into ORS (online reservation system), I can see that your rating for Bucharest-Cluj with 64 is not good and that your competitors have a 99 rating. Again, you need a much higher rating.

Please also note that it is not the best idea to start in EU. Nor US. Nor China.

When I started my friend told me to start in Russia where their is less competition. Focus on flying in russia as only other russian companies can fly point to point in the country. When you start flying out of the country that is where you will find larger competition from other more advanced airlines and players. 

Set my planes for business class and economy class.

We use 140 lay flat for business and comfort plus for economy. 

He had me make service profiles for the different flight range, trying to get the service profile ratings as close to 5 bars as possible. 

When you create your flights you need to select to service profile you need and then set your pricing. We use 115% as a baseline to star. After that I go and look at what others are charging in the database / online reservation system and compare their pricing and ratings to mine. If my rating is much higher than theirs I can actually charge more per ticket than they do. 

Lastly, use a website like http://asroutemap.infoto help you find airports. Make sure you create your airline. 

Go to create on the top tab, select the world then input your airline ID. A photo to the right will show you have to obtain that. 

Then go to view, and click the airplane icon and select airports 5,6,7,8,9 and click on the little drop icons to open that airport. Then you can click create hub, and then set a flight to there.