Facebook login

I login with facebook - its now saying "facebook might stop airlinesim for accessing features" etc etc. Should we be worried.?

Edit : Error message is 

Facebook has detected that AirlineSim isn't using a secure connection to transfer information.
Facebook will limit what AirlineSim can ask you to share when it's using an insecure connection. This might cause AirlineSim to not work properly

I can still continue 

Thanks for letting us know about this, we'll look into it.

AirlineSim is definitely using secure connections, so it's probably some sort of configuration issue that we have to fix for Facebook to be happy. ;)

Thanks for letting us know about this, we'll look into it.

AirlineSim is definitely using secure connections, so it's probably some sort of configuration issue that we have to fix for Facebook to be happy. ;)

One thing makes me really happy - I do not have Fu...bk account.

Now the login via f is no longer possible. "unsecure login blocked" :wacko:

I need to manage my airlines so please fix the problem asap.

I have got the messages for a couple for days, and today i cant log in whatsoever:(

Facebook login was temporarily down while I investigated and fixed the issue. Everything should be working again now.

Its stopped for me now 

Error code from facebook is: URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs.

Seems like you are using the registration button to login. Still a bug I'll fix asap, but maybe try to use the button on the login page to log in: https://accounts.airlinesim.aero/app/auth/login

Problem fixed.