Immediate Delivery Programme

I'm a little confused... I've had a search on here and on the Wiki and can't find reference to the IDP.

So I started an airline in Quimby with $10m. I leased 3 second hand aircraft and now my balance is $4m.

I just looked at leasing a new aircraft and I got the below message. So does that mean that in addition to the $10m start up capital I can still spend another $10m using the IDP?

Cheers

When you chose the leasing option, you are able to order up to 6 aircraft of this type as part of the Immediate Delivery Program. Your remaining IDP budget stands at 10,000,000 AS$ right now.

No. You still have 10mil credit with the IDP. So when/if you order brand new aircraft on lease, the first 10mil with of them will be delivered immediately, rather than waiting

Maybe the wording isn't ideal - the IDP "budget" refers to a virtual account. The first AS$10m worth of aircraft orders (lease or buy) in a holding are delivered immediately (rather than subject to the normal delivery queue).

But this "budget" is an accounting tool and doesn't refer to any extra money.

Maybe the wording isn't ideal - the IDP "budget" refers to a virtual account. The first AS$10m worth of aircraft orders (lease or buy) in a holding are delivered immediately (rather than subject to the normal delivery queue).

But this "budget" is an accounting tool and doesn't refer to any extra money.

Yeh, I figured the wording was ambiguous.