Schedule tab red on fleet page.

Can anyone tell me why the schedule tab on the fleet page for this a/c is red? The flight plan is all fine, all flights green, and it is over 100% maintainence.

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 12.55.51 pm.png

It is only red if a flight is red or your schedule is not a full round-trip schedule.

Check again ALL flights in your flight plan and have a look which one is red

It is only red if a flight is red or your schedule is not a full round-trip schedule.

Check again ALL flights in your flight plan and have a look which one is red

Every flight is green, and all flights start and finish from the same port each day, and all flights are over the minimum turnaround time.

Every flight is green, and all flights start and finish from the same port each day, and all flights are over the minimum turnaround time.

We have all been there. And Matth is correct. You must have missed a single occupied slot somewhere. They can be tricky to see if you use the dark theme. Otherwise there's no explanation for the red schedule. 

Try to take a screenshot of your flight scheduling page. May help us to help you.

We have all been there. And Matth is correct. You must have missed a single occupied slot somewhere. They can be tricky to see if you use the dark theme. Otherwise there's no explanation for the red schedule. 

Try to take a screenshot of your flight scheduling page. May help us to help you.

Here it is 

I've been experiencing that problem before.

Everything was green, but it shows red button.

Check under those green schedule, usually there are one or more flights also scheduled there but is covered by the green one. You have to delete that unwanted schedule.

There is a discontinuity on Tuesday from MDE-PTY.  Even though the flights show green, your schedule is red because it's not going to be in location for that next PTY flight. 

Nevermind.  That hole in the schedule on Tuesday immediately caught my attention.