Tutorial

There are quite a few tutorials around, but I sort of believed, none was really complete. So I decided to start one of my own and try to explain as much as possible of the game in it.

It's not yet fully complete but I wanted to release the current version now. I hopefully will amend the last few chapters in the coming weeks and potentially keep amending it over time to expand on it. I focused primarily on the startup phase as this is the most difficult one for new players. Once you get over the first few weeks, and as you get to know the basic mechanics, it will get easier.

I added also a comment section at the bottom of each page so that other players can leave tips, make corrections or amendments to it for things I have left out or stated wrong.

Let me know what you think and please post any kind of comments, ideas, etc. to make it the most complete and up-to-date tutorial available.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Even after 2 years of playing, I didn't knew all the tools...

I am really glad to a guide written carefully by someone who really have played this game over a long period of time. (versus some random guy on youtube who is making a tutorial while actually learning it. ) I commented on the tuturoial, which is hopefully some helpful comment. 

1 Like

Great comments, thanks.

do we have to follow it exaclty or can we separate our airline a little.

Of course you should deviate from that. It is just an example. Trial and error is a big part of this game, and part of the fun. Use the tutorial as a general guideline, but there’s absolutely no need to stick to it too closely.