new player looking for some fleet advice

i started playing a few days ago and of course right now my airline is very small.  right now my fleet is 4 x CS1 as i grow is there any advantage to using an all airbus fleet also should i get a321, a330, and a350 or drop one of those as i have seen someplace that there is a penatly for using more then 3 types and if so which one is the one to drop? thank you

for those inclined to look its ellinikon - magestic sky airlines

You are looking a bit too far ahead already. You can grow easily to 100+ CS1 and CS3 aircraft in your home market before you have to think of another aircraft.

Yes, each maintenance category above 3 types carries a 15% mx cost penalty. So unless you have/need many aircraft of one category, you want to consider introducing another type. You might want to read some more about this here: https://www.asroutemap.info/tut_mxx.asp

All Airbus has no advantage. Pick the type which suits your requirement best. The 787 is very much liked in AS, as the 787-8 is quite small with a very long range and has very nice short turnaround times. Plus you have the 787-9 and -10 to grow if you need bigger capacity.

For narrowbodies, there's no clear winner. Both the A320 and the 737 have advantages in some aircraft. If you're big enough, you might want to use even both.

You are looking a bit too far ahead already. You can grow easily to 100+ CS1 and CS3 aircraft in your home market before you have to think of another aircraft.

Hi, I’m a new player too. I start the game with two A321neo instead of 4 or 5 A220s, and now I feel regretful with my decision since I cover much fewer destinations. Is there any strategy for my case? Or in general what should be the strategy to start a game using 737/320? Thanks.

If you only just started, you might want to reset and start new. Otherwise wait, and continue with smaller aircraft.

Hi, I’m a new player too. I start the game with two A321neo instead of 4 or 5 A220s, and now I feel regretful with my decision since I cover much fewer destinations. Is there any strategy for my case? Or in general what should be the strategy to start a game using 737/320? Thanks.

Hi! Even though in real life your strategy might work, the thought process how passengers movement work in Airlinesim is a bit different. 

There is only 1 type of passengers, that don´t necessarily focus on price. They care about seats and service. Having good seats and service is a path to success.

Now, on a new server or a market with no competition on an older server, your strategy might work: plenty of flights between, e.g. Madrid and Barcelona, with not so good seats and ok services, but very expensive flights. Because you have no competition, you can actually make it work with 2xA321 on OD (origin-destination) because the profit will be high. You will quickly have enough money to get another one, and so on. 

In a situation where there is competition (older servers) - your innitial strategy has to be different. You have to focus on good seats, smaller (but profitable planes, likr CRJ, EMB or A220), high prices and importantly, focus on connections. So the more destinations you fly to (with common sense though, like east-west waves or north-south waves) you are likely to get that xtra passengers to fill your planes. With time (and patience) you will be able to either get more planes, or slowly upgrade to bigger planes: however, usually you will be better off with getting similar size planes, and eventually, when you get enough cash each day, you can upgrade to bigger planes. 

Hi! Even though in real life your strategy might work, the thought process how passengers movement work in Airlinesim is a bit different. 

There is only 1 type of passengers, that don´t necessarily focus on price. They care about seats and service. Having good seats and service is a path to success.

I have discovered that A/S Economy passengers are price sensitive when there is competition. Business class passengers are less sensitive to price and are very particular about comfort.