Cancelling New Plane Order

Is it possible to cancel the order on a plane that is not yet delivered? I know you can cancel a leasing contracts however what I am trying to find out is will the undelivered plane's delivery be instantly cancelled if I terminate the contract?  In this particular instance, plane won't be delivered for 2 more days - if orders were cancelled, will delivery be terminated? Thanks.

Haven’t done it for years. But if I remember correctly, the plane will be delivered to you, and then be returned after a week.

But I may be incorrect.

I know terminating a newly delivered plane's contract will do that, however I would have expected an undelivered plane's contract to be different. So deliveries even 72 hours away cannot be terminated?? Wow!!

So, .....I decided to just go ahead and see what happens if I did it. I terminated (cancelled) the contract, lo and behold, the plane will still be delivered!! What a shame! -_- 

Now I am going to have a brand new plane sitting on my Apron for one week before being returned - can’t use it cos I won’t furnish it! To furnish it is to lose even more money! It is already tying down millions just as it is! What a mess!

<<  --  :(  :(  :angry:

So, .....I decided to just go ahead and see what happens if I did it. I terminated (cancelled) the contract, lo and behold, the plane will still be delivered!! What a shame! -_- 

Now I am going to have a brand new plane sitting on my Apron for one week before being returned - can’t use it cos I won’t furnish it! To furnish it is to lose even more money! It is already tying down millions just as it is! What a mess!

<<  --  :(  :(  :angry:

Good job you never used the phrase 'What the Heck!' or all hell would have broke loose  :D

Good job you never used the phrase 'What the Heck!' or all hell would have broke loose  :D

What the heck???...........  :angry:  :angry:  :D  :P