Fly low, Fly fast!
A lesson in history:
Long long time ago in the year 0815 after birth of the holy hops, a beaver called “Bierbär” lived his pitiful life.
After many years of hard “inbeaverly” work he was tired to maintain the nasty kerosine lakes, the regime had created in this area. Soon there was fuel shortage, chaos and the day of the flying beaver had come!
In 0815 1/3 the glorious Airline "Dammwings" was founded.
Why beavers are better pilots?
- Beavers need less space in the cockpit
- Beaver pilots do not die when a plan crashes, because they have an ejection seat. = More experienced pilots!
- Beavers always fly low!
- Beavers do not sleep at the helm, or who do you think guides the plan over this hill in front of us?
- Beavers are always on time!
- Beavers also fly full thrust on approach!
- Beavers cannot misunderstand the Tower. They simply do not even talk to the tower!
- Beavers have no unruly Paxes, at least not for long.
Why fly Dammwings?
The new excess baggage system:
1kilogram excess baggage costs 5kilogram wood (solid wood only)
from 21st kg there is a tasty snack for free!
from the 31st kg you carry the wood to the shed!
Don't want to fly cheap cattle (no beavers) class as usual with other airlines?
Our cabin is wood-free guaranteed!
Woodworms have no chance!
The new wood-burning stove provides a slightly reduced coverage at comparable thrust.
You don't need to worry, there are no poor beaver children employed to heat the stoves!
Human children are used, or do you want to clean the beaver children’s fur each night?
I guess not!
Man you really have some strange imagination!
Mankind is soooo crazy and cruel!
Beware of the Flying Beavers!
Edited by bierbaer, 28.02.2012 - 20:15.