Age, Gender, Location and what you do

Hello mates!

I am sure many of you are curious to know a bit more about your partners and competitors… so i opened this topic!

So if you want to tell a little about you, the topic title tells everything

Im 22 years old male, from Brazil and i’m an officer cadet (pilot) in the Brazilian Air Force.

Good idea…

I’m a 26 year old male, I live in Copenhagen and works as a paramedic and emergency dispatcher.

27 year old guy from Germany (near Munich), working at simulogics, making AirlineSim (among other things ;) )

37 year old guy from Germany (Frankfurt), working at simulogics, hunting cheater, looking for the logos and airline names, updating airport data, making coffee and going out with the dog - and a lot of more things not that interesting :rolleyes:

So what…

19 year old guy from Germany (near Aachen), working not at simulogics (:D) but about to work as travel agent at a big European travel agency - have a look at “Condor” to find out… :P

ok, to get this started again,

im 23, male, pilot at Lufthansa.

I’m 19, male, studying engineering at Cambridge, UK. :)

19 year old male work in a shop in Haverhill, Suffolk UK

17 year old male, German, Student at Beijing Foreign Studies University, China

31 year old male from Germany (near Stuttgart), working in IT project management at a big german car company.

57 year old and living in Brugge, Belgium. Retired and enjoying every minute of it.

Jan

Hi! I’m 20 y/o male from Banja Luka, Rep. Srpska, Bosnia, currently on law studies in Belgrade, Serbia.

I like to do a lot of crazy things, I like football, basketball, hiking, art, BEER (oooh yeah! ) traveling… etc.

Currently I’m attending 2nd grade on my colleage.

So if someone is coming to Belgrade I’m ready to be his tourist guide - he will even get a beer for free!

I speak Serbian, English and German.

hi guys I’m Martynas from Lithuania 19 years old. Now I’m living in Canada Montreal studding marketing. Although I always wanted to be a pilot :D

Hi!

I’m a 26 y/o male living in Hamburg. I’m a civil servant to the municipality.

30 y/o male in northern Argentina. Self-employed :)

So many teenagers here!

I’m 29 y/o, male, from Shanghai, China. I work for a semiconductor design company, but in a software related position. It’s very likely that your computer is running some underlying programs, which I participated in development, while you are reading this thread. :P

“Fahrenheit” is my most favourite Taiwanese boy band, one of whose key member is from Brunei. That’s why I’m running an airline based at BWN, the capital of Brunei.

Hei guys:D I’m 18, i’m from Bucharest, Romania, student at the Academy of Economic Science - Business Administration. I love swimming and commercial aviation :D.

24 years, male, teaching mathematics in Central London.

I enjoy reading books on Islam (I’m Muslim), plane spotting - go to LCY often, and playing around with my siblings.

Anyone keeping a tally of the male:female ratio? :unsure:

Male, almost 34, Romanian, currently IT support person at an American High School near Mons, Belgium

23 yo, Brazilian, first officer at Avianca Brasil