Australia Pacific and Tourism Australia Cooperation

[size="3"]June 25th - Sydney [/size]

australia pacific proudly announces a partnership with the governmental authority Tourism Australia, which is responsible for international marketing and research in tourism trends. australia pacific which is the largest airline in Australia, serving more then 100 destinations together with its regional partner BOOMERANG Express, and providing best connections aligned with the INDEPENDENT Sky Alliance network, has painted one of its Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner aircrafts in a special "Tourism Australia" colorscheme, which advertises different australian highlights. The Boeing 787, registered in Australia as VH-SMT is named " Spirit of Australia" and operates the flights BY 9196 from Sydney to Atlanta, Georgia and its return flight BY 9197. With this cooperation It is intended to get more tourists to visit the country and highlight why there is nothing like Australia.

looks really really nice.

Please note that the uses images and signs may be copyrighted and you may not use them here!

thanks sk but I know :) I used license free pictures or pictures I have taken on my own :) so no prob:)

In this case - more please :D

beautiful is understated

AUSTRALIA PACIFIC PAINTS THIRD LOGOJET

After australia pacific signed a cooperation with the australian tourism board one year ago, it consequently follows this track by signing a partnership with the national tourism organisation of New Zealand. "As the first logojet advertised Australia it is more than fair to promote New Zealand and its beautiful countryside as well as the national tourism with another Boeing 787 being painted into special colors" stated the CEO during a press conference on August 5th in the companys headquarter in Sydney. By promoting New Zealand, australia pacific also promotes its wide network from Australia to New Zealand as well as a strong national network. The painted plane is registered as VH-SIQ and renamed into "Spirit of New Zealand"

[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=ausbodyallbcgztm.jpg]ausbodyallbcgztm.jpg[/url]

Die Livery sieht super aus. Ein wenig Touch von Air New Zealand ist dort enthalten.

*TOP*