Cabin

For example, if you purchase a aircraft in 2012. And it’s still in operation in 2030, the cabin should be trashed. But if it happened in any of the game worlds, the cabin still would be clean and intact. To sum it up I think if that cabin has been fitted a long time, it should the quality of the cabin should deteriate.

in RL every 5-6 years all airplane have schedule overhauling

where they check all components and rebuild cabin interior.

and all old planes have more expensive maintenance.

So i don’t see your point.

T

The condition of the cabin depends on the airline and its passengers/culture/behavior. I don’t see your point. Some cabins are trash after only two years of service and the condition is deteriorating even further while other airlines retain original (!) sidewalls in their aircraft even after 25 years and they appear like new. My planes at Sparrow Air retained the original interiors. and here you can see that my MD-82-cabin look like new with the original cabin-design delivered 17 years ago: B-28037 | McDonnell Douglas MD-82 | Far Eastern Air Transport (FAT) | Aaron Willis | JetPhotos

Regards

What I mean is that, in airlinesim you could fit a cabin now. And it still would be looking new in 10 years time. But in real life airlines will refit the cabin now and then so it will be up to date. So what I mean is that after using that cabin for a few years the rating for the seat will drop.

Hopefully the maintenance of our and your planes will prevent the deterioration of the cabins (to avoid a downgrade of acceptance).