Maintenance Again and again

Thanks guys, Here is another plane from me. It is Tu-154M. How come such a high maintenance ratio causes a consecutive downgrade. It is only 48% now. Help me. I am employing African as the provider? What is the special things about Tu154?

Untitled.jpg

It is old and crap …

and please just continue one of your other threads rather than always create a new one each time. thank you.

Sorry about creating a new thread. If I continue on the original one, I cannot upload my screen capture. Besides, that is pretty new. Only 10 years.

do you have enough money for maintenance to take place? check your bank account and your aircraft condition

and again…what is your maintenance ratio for this schedule? Is ist 100 % or more ? Do you have enough money to pay the maintenance costs? Is the airplane at the right airport or does it need a transfer flight?

That is around 300% and I base in Beijing, In the past week I have always had money for the maintenance. What do you mean by the transfer flight? I base in Beijing and have the maintenance in Beijing. That should make sense.

but is the aircraft where it is supposed to be according to the flight schedule?

What do you mean by this? Yes they are in the right position before every flight.

What Yukawa ment is that your shedule of the plane is PEK-CTU-PVG-CTU-PEK. If your flight stops in PEK then you will have to transfer your aircraft to lets say CTU so it can do the last sector from CTU to PEK otherwise every sector will be cancelled and your shedule continous from PEK but you will have to pay compansationn to your passengers since the flight was cancelled. Every time your aircraft is on the ground it will be maintained, regardless where it is. It will not only be maintained at your homebase!.

From what I can see from your picture and your Problem you have a few choices. 1. Chance your maintanance Provider so you will get better quality that lasts longer.

1. You could try and put in a 3 hrs ground stop in PVG and then let it continue so maybe this do the trick. 3. If 1 or 2 will lead to the same result just change the aircraft type. By doing so you will save money on maintanance since eastern European aircrafts need a lot of maintanance. Plus you can do 2 short sectors on top and you will get a better image. A 737 for example with Avia as a maintanance Provider needs roughly 4,5 hrs maintanance per day. maybe you took the TU because it was cheap on the market but by days end you are loosing heavily.

I have a similar problem that I need help with.I leased a aircraft on 48% and transferred it to my Hub.I then scheduled in a couple days on the ground before its first scheduled service expected it to be worked on and ready to go but the condition has remained at 48%.Why? I have money for maintenance.

Please help.

Make a schedule and assign it - with the start of the first flight the maintenance will be updated. But that’s mentioned a lot of time here too ;)

Ok thank you. I have read it once here but it is still unnerving waiting for a upcoming flight showing 48% with large sums of money involved…