Alliance membership applications voters

It would be very useful for alliance directors and managers to be able to see what members have already voted on a new membership application. I’m not taking about being able to know WHAT they voted, just if they have already done so or not.

I think also votes should be restricted per holding. There are alliances in which members own multiple airlines. They should not have more than one vote.

I think also votes should be restricted per holding. There are alliances in which members own multiple airlines. They should not have more than one vote.

why not? BA and IB would get two votes if they vote on the oneworld board...it's only fair to have more say if you have more airlines in the alliance

This is thread drift, but never mind - if you think that holdings should not have multiple votes through their subsidiaries, then the solution is simple - discuss it with the other members and vote against them joining the alliance.  Each alliance can reach its own democratic decision about who can be a member or not.