Interlining between Holdings

Hi all, I apologise if this has been asked before or is obvious but I was unable to find the answer. If I had a number of holdings on a server would I be allowed to set-up interlining agreements between them or is this a rule breaker. I know there are some limitations as to what I can do with multiple holdings but after seeing a number of other members interlining between holdings I am unsure.

Example: If I had a holding in China and another in the UK, would me setting up an interlining contract between the two be against the rules?

Thanks.

edit: In addition, is there any way to switch an enterprise into a holding?

No interaction between the holdings, interlining neither. But the system should allowe you to do so.

No interaction between the holdings, interlining neither. But the system should allowe you to do so.

What do you mean by the system allowing?

You shouldn't have the link the offer an interlining agreement.

I know there are some limitations as to what I can do with multiple holdings but after seeing a number of other members interlining between holdings I am unsure.

If this is truly happening between different holdings of the same player, it is a violation of the game rules and you should report it.

You can interline with subsidiaries as much as you want to, but interlining with multiple holdings (I.e. you get another $10mil of seed cash) is a no-no. The game itself should prevent co-operation between multiple holdings, unless there’s an unreported bug. Otherwise interactions between a holding and it’s subsidiaries occur the same as any interaction with another player. (With the exception of the used aircraft market - this uses the asset management screen instead)