Waves of traffic or times

I am a PMI airline who has placed a order for 2 EMB 195 LR aircraft. They are new and so am I. Therefore I watched the tutorials and would like these few questions to be answered. 

Would it be better if both planes go in the same ish direction. East only then west and repeat this 2 times a day. 

Would it be better if planes went in random directions for them to connect. 

I have this idea. 

Aircraft 1. Palma-Frankfurt-Palma-Casablanca-Palma-Frankfurt-Palma-Casablanca. 

Aircraft 2.Palma-London-Palma-Algiers-Palma-London-Palma-Algiers

This means less destinations will be served but more connections can be made. 

Am I on the right track?

PS A domestic system is operated by 2 ATR 42 Aircraft.

The idea of flights to big airports such as Frankfurt or London is good. This should give you some passengers and load at your planes.

As well do not start with too many routes and switch Algier and Casablanca to ALC, AGP, CDG or so. ALG and CMN are not the best routes from PMI for the start.

/Edit: My Suggestion: Take some time to get an overview and the best and fastest way for help is the AS IRC Chat.

Thanks. 

I will find more airports that connections are great for. Maybe I will go for Canary Islands or Portugal. 

My point is connections that people will make like nobody is going to do London to Paris via Palma it is a waist of time. I am finding 2 Airports in  North Africa or Portugal so Palma is a gateway.

Try using domestic routes only for sometime till you have enough net profit to start a international flight

Aircraft 1. Palma-Frankfurt-Palma-Casablanca-Palma-Frankfurt-Palma-Casablanca. 

Aircraft 2.Palma-London-Palma-Algiers-Palma-London-Palma-Algiers

Both aircraft should be at your base PMI after their last flights. It won´t be possible for your planes to start their rotations at PMI again  ;) .