Multinational

This is my OPINIONS

I think it is cool that airlinesim has so many different groups from around the globe, American (Like me) German (Like so many other people) and others, If you are so inclined, post what nationality you are and we'll see how many different countries we can get!

Croatian from Zagreb (ZAG)

zagreb-markov-trg-reuters_1.jpg

Windmills.jpeg

@ trick, I assume that means dutch?

@ trick, I assume that means dutch?

Yes

%D0%9F%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD-%D1%80%D0

Greetings from Russia

Well, I´m from a country where organization, order and efficiency are deemed national values.

Which is probably why a friend of mine recently sent me this:

chaos%2Bgerman%2Bstyle.jpg

Can you guess?? 

Well, let's guess... your Location is New Zealand and the Image says Milford-Sound-South-Island-New-Zealand.jpg...

Uhmmm... I give up :D

50% German (father), 50% Japanese. 

PS: My body height is Western-style.

Well, I´m from a country where organization, order and efficiency are deemed national values.

lol, this is history. Germany is more a banana republic. There are no national values ... they are evil, you know? Iam from germany too btw. 

brugge-09.jpg

100 meter from my house in Brugge, Belgium

Jan

This is really cool, being able to see so many different people from different places united in competing * * * * *---------------------------

* * * * Ahh nuts to it, american flags are hard. (I am of German/Russain and Itailian heritage)

draculas_castle_vlad_impaler.jpg

Can you guess my country? :d

I think that Dracula likes to fly with TAROM  ;)

wpid-IMG_20120118_113641.jpg 

Hello! Bonjour!

Tim Hortons is Canadian ;) Wait.... Bonjour....Quebec.... Quebec,Canada

I think that Dracula likes to fly with TAROM  ;)

Yeah, when you're flying with us, you're the meal  :D

That much blood, It cannot be cosher :)  :)

This is really cool, being able to see so many different people from different places united in competing * * * * *---------------------------

* * * * Ahh nuts to it, american flags are hard. (I am of German/Russain and Itailian heritage)

You're right, I can't post an American flag, or the Statue of Liberty...

So...can you guess where my Grandparents are from? 

Within (some think) is the Geographical Center of Europe!