IPO Hoffmann Airways Cargo

IPO of Hoffmann Airways Cargo,

Hoffmann Airways Cargo is an upcoming Cargo Carrier in the middle East. On our Home Base in Dubai (DWC) we are the only Cargo Company and we have still Hundreds of free Slots avail. We want to Great a Big Cargo Hub in DWC and Connect Europe Asia and Africa via the Middle East. In Order to Continue to Growth fast we are setting up this IPO. With the Money coming in from this IPO we want to make our Fleet bigger in order to Provide Better Connections for our Customers.

Hoffmann Airways Cargo will not start Regional Cargo Flights as this will be performed by our Partners in there respective Countrys. We see Hoffmann Airways Cargo mor as an International provider of Longrange Connections between Continents.

Invest now and benefit from our fast Growing business with a winning Marge of more than 40%.

Best Regards

Management of

HOFFMANN AIRWAYS CARGO

Good luck in your IPO. :) You might want to provide some screenshot information on your weekly income and margin. If you're more visual with your presentation, you'll get more people investing. Unfortunately, for myself, I haven't had the chance to set up my investing subsidiary yet. Still a couple months away from participating in IPOs and doing major stock market trades.

I'd love to invest but I'm not up to the required equity yet! Should have jumped on the slimline bandwagon insteadĀ  ;)

Will you be actively buying back shares of the IPO after issuance?

One requirement I require in any IPO investment is a promise of active buybacks - thus guaranteeing a positive cash return and liquidlty in the stock.

Thanks,

Lipscomb407, CEO of Knight Express AirlinesĀ 

Normally companies don't buy back stock after issuing an IPO. An IPO is designed to inject needed capital into a company and give them a chance to expand. If you buy into an IPO, why should the company buy back the shares? Not to mention a stock usually jumps up in price the day after the IPO is finalized, sometimes as much as 100%.

You're really expecting a company that just finished an IPO, so they can survive and thrive, to buy back your shares at a loss?

If i see no other Chances to Invest my Money than of course i will rebuy shares. Its a Question of Profit. If the best investment i can see is one of my Companys than i will buy them back.

Good luck in your IPO. :) You might want to provide some screenshot information on your weekly income and margin. If you're more visual with your presentation, you'll get more people investing. Unfortunately, for myself, I haven't had the chance to set up my investing subsidiary yet. Still a couple months away from participating in IPOs and doing major stock market trades.

Thanks for this tip.

How do i get this small Image into my Posts?

Information to my IPO you can find under following link: http://aspern.airlinesim.aero/action/holding/ipo?id=543

You can upload images into a post. It's in the menu above the text field where you type.

and again! I try it another time! 20% sold allready

Yeah... I was interested as well. But I wasn't eligible... Sorry... next time!