Aspern

Aspern is calculating for 20 minutes now.

add:

Misc. Updates > 700k ms, last time > 1 Mio ms; update status switching between "unkown" and "processing"

It's horribly slow today, getting timeout errors whenever I try to setup new flight schedule.

It is a timeout paradise today :)

Trying to squeeze in some more optimizations, but I'l have important personal matters to attend to tomorrow and over the week-end, so I can only address the most pressing issues. I'll do what I can.

Hi together,

Timeout-Day... Better today and not tomorrow - Black Friday.

Also now, the performance is horrible.

The flights are late, the cash-board is ~3h lated...

Don't worry, we have a great team :-)

I can't seem to be able to read IGM, they just keep loading eternally and won't open

My flights are now about 10 hours late

One part of the fleet is "on time", other part is still stuck around noon

HI!

I've got the same problem as fhma, some planes are Ok but many are not and about the same time.

hope you fix it asap! :D

Display, reporting and information is working just fine.

Just a bit of lag on scheduling operations. Kinda like working on dial-ups back in the nineties.

All my flights are at least 5 hours delayed.

What will happen when the situation is corrected ? I would need to reposition an aircraft for a 0950 UTC departure, I can't do that now. Are flights going get cancelled en-masse ? That might cause some airlines to go bust.

Under normal circumstances, you don't have to reposition the flight - the delayed calculation of your flight will be done in the order of your flights. So operation will be running as there would not be any delay.

No my point is, that I had made three days ago a schedule change that required me to reposition an aircraft from CAI to AMM this morning. I woke up at 4 am UTC to do it, only to find out that it cannot be done.

I now did it, and it shows up in the schedule, but it only has 31 mins now to turn around at AMM. I hope that is enough so that the full flight from AMM doesn't get cancelled.

I'm not sure at the moment. Would be nice to hear the result.

This thread is closed and continued within the status thread:

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/6641-ende-stapletonaspern-status/