Flights not appearing in ORS

I'm having a problem with connecting flights through my hub not showing up in ORS.

I have a daily flight BGI-CCS (my hub), arriving at 0734. I then have flights CCS-PMV, departing CCS at 0850, 1212 and 1516. CCS has a minimum 45 minute transfer window. I have internal networking enabled.

However, when I search in ORS for BGI-PMV, none of my flights appear. (It's even showing BGI-POS on another carrier with a ground connection to PMV, but not my flights!) 

Any ideas why this might be?

The travel distance for your offer is more than twice of the direct way - so your offer is not considered by the passenger/freight

Hi,

The Online Reservation Service says that I need to upgrade to premium and buy credits.

If I have credits how do I upgrade to premium and access the Online Reservation Service.

Please help

Tchung

Hi,

The Online Reservation Service says that I need to upgrade to premium and buy credits.

If I have credits how do I upgrade to premium and access the Online Reservation Service.

Please help

Tchung

As soon* as you purchase credits, your account becomes a premium account, and you will have access to premium features such as the ORS.

*Soon, for relative values of soon depending on your payment method. There may be a couple of hours delay, even if paid by an instant method such as a credit card.

My Paypal payment always credited the purchased credits instantly. Honestly, I have never ever experienced delay in adding credits (knock, knock).

Oh, btw

The initial credits you got as part of your trial account DO NOT COUNT.

You must purchase credits, which when you purchase them will be added on top of your initial trial account credits, and you will have access to premium features.

In any case, if you are serious about this sim, purchasing credits is a necessity. But I can tell you one thing: when dealing with addiction, Airlineism credits are better investment than coke, hashish or heroin :) Can be combined with booze (premium quality only) on certain long winter nights, for a perfect blend of late night entertainment. Girlfriend not included.

:P :D :lol: :P :D :lol:

Ok Thank you so much for replying :)

This looks just like Airline Empires now :smiley:

What is the ATO Immediate Delivery Program

It doesn't work for me D:

The travel distance for your offer is more than twice of the direct way - so your offer is not considered by the passenger/freight

I think the distance limit is 2.5

I just tested 2.4 yesterday and it showed up in ORS when searching A-B via X, where A-X and X-B was 2.4 times the distance of A-B direct.

But the total rating was negative (-28 in Y and -42 in C).