Jump to content


Photo

Knight Express Airlines for Sale


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lipscomb407

Lipscomb407

    Flight Engineer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30.07.2014 - 05:10

Due to a lack of time to play I am selling Knight Express Airlines.  Stock offering at current market price as of today.


]enterprise.png


#2 Nesherius

Nesherius

    First Officer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 30.07.2014 - 07:30

You should send an IGM to the few US airlines that might be able to afford 877M.


enterprise.png?id=1802 enterprise.png?id=3678

#3 saadmohd

saadmohd

    First Officer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 31.07.2014 - 12:50

Sorry - no traffic rights. Would had purchased otherwise.

 

Do you have any US friends who are willing to share 51%? Then I can buy the remaining 49%.


enterprise.png?id=9731


#4 Lipscomb407

Lipscomb407

    Flight Engineer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 31.07.2014 - 22:44

I have an interested buyer.  Working out the details.


]enterprise.png





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users