How do I send my airplanes to maintenance?

Is it automatic, I need to wait 7 days or i can do it any time i want?

everytime an aircraft spends more than 2 entire hours on the ground, maintenance work will be conducted. simply plan your schedule to have a maintenace ratio of above 100% and you will be fine

You have to set stops due more than 2 hours in your flightplan to get maintenance automaticly. You won't have an option to send your plane to the mechanics by hand.

everytime an aircraft spends more than 2 entire hours on the ground, maintenance work will be conducted. simply plan your schedule to have a maintenace ratio of above 100% and you will be fine

Thanx to both of you!!

But, I have aircraft that is every day 123minutes on ground (my hub) and its maintenance ratio is only 63% :(

What do you suggest i do?

Make more 2h brakes during one day?

Thanx to both of you!!

But, I have aircraft that is every day 123minutes on ground (my hub) and its maintenance ratio is only 63% :frowning:

What do you suggest i do?[/size]

Make more 2h brakes during one day?[/size][/size]

You’ll need to schedule at least one more 2h break. You want your maintenance ratio to be as close to 100% as possible, without going less than 100%. Your aircraft’s condition gradually deteriorates as it flies, and the maintenance period restores its condition gradually. If your aircraft condition dips below 50%, then it can no longer take off and will automatically cancel flights (with financial penalty to you, in the form of compensation to booked passengers) and force itself into maintenance until the condition is back above 50% again.

You’ll never see the gradual deterioration or restoration, because the aircraft condition statistic only updates as an aircraft departs. However, if you log in throughout the day, you will see the plane go from 100% to 92% to 86% and so on. (these are fictional percentages, but far more illustrative than 100, 100-X, 100-Y [where Y>X] as X is not a specific number.) Likewise, while your plane is in maintenance, the condition ratio won’t increase until the next scheduled departure time.

oh and one last question--given that i now have (due to my ill-fated JFK flights) a 3 bar image for cargo, would you recommend getting a cargo vessel to serve my three - four close by cities with high demand? AMS, FRA, and CDG all have max bars for demand and BRU has high demand too.  Tempted to get one cargo vessel and try  my luck.  Do you think this is premature? What aircraft are good for this?

Thanks as always for your patience!